Sej as a jungler.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BitProdigy

08-21-2012

Problem with sejuani is there is not advantage to picking her over nautalus

_G

M3GaL0d0n

08-21-2012

I'll just put this on the table to boot, she's an excellent jungler.

Sejuani falls into the category of Gank-Tank (not an Assassin), so she dishes out pretty impressive burst damage and sustained damage as well as crowd control to support her allies during a gank (To make things clear, assasins deal little to no sustained damage and just deal extremely high burst damage). I don't know much about jungle times on most champions, they're easy enough to look up on the wiki if you're interested, she's average speed for a tank (Faster than Nautilus, slower than Amumu). Her ganks are very strong if she can get a support to set up a play, if not, her ganks are usually pretty lethal anyways (Similar to Skarner ganks, but a little more reliant on landing skillshots). Post-level 6 she's a terrifying ganker, her ult can lock-up bot lane or mid very easily, usually guaranteeing kills with a competent laner.

One thing I will say about her is that as a gank-tank she's very reliant on her teammates to deal damage, so if you're playing low-elo or normals you will do poorly compared to when you play high-elo with laners who know how and when to jump enemies.

You need to pack in some mana-regen, she can't keep hogging blues from her AP. Mp5 masteries and something like Philo-stone or mana-manipulator will usually do the trick (Soulshroud isn't a bad item on her for late-game). Mid game she's an excellent initiator, able to grab squishies and slow them for her team. Her damage also ramps up after around 20 minutes in once she has a chance to build Sunfire or some AP. Overall she's very worth your hard-earned IP but as with all champions I HIGHLY recommend you play her during a freeweek at least once and see how YOU like her. But if you want to buy something now you can use what I've told you and what the other folks have been saying to make a decision about her.

Hope this helps and GLHF...

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

I love these forums. Even if the thread kind of flunks originally, people help a month later.

Thanks everyone for the advice and insights. I did actually buy Ezreal instead back then, but I'm nearing 6300 IP again (for like the 3rd-4th time since this thread) and I'll probably pick Sej up regardless if I want her or not. She's the only champ I'm considering so far.

imnotabeast

09-05-2012

i just bought her a couple days ago after about lvl 6 you can fast with your q charge (frost the whole camp) turn on your w then hit your E before your frost runs out on the camp. She is not as much mana dependent as she is blue buff dependent because of long cd on her q and r but aside from that if you can get a decently competent team she is awesome and just be sure to tell them what ur ult does