Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sej as a jungler.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BendyBread

07-24-2012

Hi there.

I'm nearing 6300 IP and I was really wondering whether or not I should purchase Sejuani. I love to Amumu jungle, he's strong and fast, and people have said she's noticeably similar.

If people could please list some pros and cons about her, and help me to decide if she's a worthy jungler, then it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ProPlayerEd

07-24-2012

One problem with Sejuani Jungle is that shes sort of an uncommon pick and I heard from some pro (Forgot name) that not many people will respond to a sej ult as fast as someone would react to a amumu bandage toss due to the fact that amumu is a more known jungler so playing with complete strangers may be a bit tough.

Just thought you'd know

WarPigeon05

07-24-2012

I bought here like 3 weeks ago and I like here. But you need to have a good team. She cant kill anybody in 1 vs 1. Her jungle is slow and you need the blue because she have realy long cd and have mana issue when clearing the jungle.

Like the persone said before, you need a good team for the ulti to be realy usefull.

WarPigeon05

07-24-2012

Pro: uncommon champion
Perma slow
Can clear jungle or push a lane fast after lvl 6-7
Nice ulti
Riding a pig

Con: slow start
Mana issue
Long cd
Low damage
Team reliant

Alexfrog

07-24-2012

The problem with sejuani is she clears the jungle slowly early on and comes out of it with 200hp, unable to gank. Simply killing wolves, wraiths and golems results in large hp losses making your ganks unsafe. She is fine later but early its SOOOOO slow. You just cant make any impact in the game for a long time, at which point there is a more than 50% chance your team is already behind, because you havent done anything yet. You'll have to pull games back from losing positions constantyl, instead of being able to create snowballs with early ganks.

BendyBread

07-24-2012

That doesn't sound very fun. D:

How much slower does she clear than Amumu, and are her mana issues worse than his?

Jumbledcode

07-25-2012

I've never noticed any mana issues with her. She's fine if you have blue, and later on I usually have an item such as RoA or Shurelya's, which is more than enough. She is slow to start and a somewhat poor duelist early, but if people are ending up on low health without even doing a full clear, they're doing something very wrong. She also catches up on money quite well in the mid-to-late game, since she can clear a camp or minion wave instantly.

I like her as a jungler if my team either needs some extra tank or has champs that are suited to an AoE comp.

WarPigeon05

07-25-2012

It's true that with the blue, she's fine. But when i'm jungling, I tried to give the second blue to my mid. That's the reason I said she has mana issue.

BendyBread

07-25-2012

Skarner and Amumu are my main junglers. They're heavily blue dependant, so I think I'll be fine with Sej.

I know she doesn't do a lot of damage, but do people find her "worth" putting in a team? Or should I always pick Amumu assuming he's not banned or picked?

Macoronisos

08-21-2012

I play sej all the time and i've never seen her banned. she is a great tank. but until you get used to her she is very difficult to early game jungle with. i play her with ghost to help, and i steal blues quite a bit so our mid can have blue too.