Zyra, Rise of the Thorns, Now Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArianaGrande1437

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANKWOLFVII View Post
riot is that I always buy skins if they want to see my record I have many skins but what happens is you have just purchased riot points for thinking that I would reach Zyra with bundle and everything but I have only 1400 points will riot I can give it that missing are 62 to buy Zyra riot this week please thanks for your attention
the **** you said?

ArianaGrande1437

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridi25 View Post
phreak if u dont give my brohter her acc again, all my friend and my brohters we're gonna stop to play this sht, dont give me acc again when he is stole u fking bad. Riot suck never help people when they need help, and remember this is the most popular game in world, and who want to play this when they need help, and dont got this! :/
the **** are you saying?

Brady11

07-28-2012

Zyra tooooo op

MegaJaysman

07-29-2012

I think zyra is a good champ and all, but what I don't like about her is that she makes heimerdinger literally useless and replaceable. I like heimerdinger, but in my opinion zyra is heimerdinger but given a new skin and also given a lot of buffs like an ult that deals damage and more cc. I just hope heim will get a buff soon so he can compete with zyra for a spot if a team wants more turrets than just the 11 they start with.

Anduthrandir

07-31-2012

Poison Ivy is fun to play... although, the lack of creativity for creating a champion is flagrant.

nouurboom12

08-01-2012

Bad Champoin

zelmawizard

08-29-2012

i like zyra and im saving up for her