Zyra, Rise of the Thorns, Now Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackguypwnu

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgian View Post
Why do all the new champions only have 2 skins and not 3 like usual ?
they sacrifice the work going into a skin in order to make the champions OPness larger

hlnanimefreak

07-26-2012

I absolutely love Zyra so far. She's extremely fun to play, and her combos are amazing. She's definitely one of my favorite champions now, aside from Teemo and Ahri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emasterer View Post
the plants of zyra are op....has low life but if a champ trie to kill then....they will resive a lot of damage...and more if you have 4 plants there...LOL ...better run.
That's the point. It's part of her spells, and where most of her damage comes from. She would be useless if her plants didn't do damage and could be taken out easily without some damage penalty on the enemy champion.

IonicWind

07-26-2012

Only one thing to say about this
More Plant Champs PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
TYVM

RTBardic

07-26-2012

Zyra is amazing -- my favorite champ in a very long time. Keep up the good work, Riot!

nister

07-26-2012

i wanna test that champion

nister

07-26-2012

nister

07-26-2012

fridi25

07-27-2012

PHREAK HELP!!!!! a player in america, the name is gardain, he is a fking idiot, he stole my brohters acc, my brohter acc is jakup2002, he asked him for free rp 1000000, and a zyra skin, fking idiot, plz give my brohter her acc again plz, and do something with this person, soo bad person

fridi25

07-27-2012

phreak write to me on kari_solbergson@hotmail.com tell me if my brohter can got her acc back plz do something!!
fking hacker hate this person

fridi25

07-27-2012

phreak if u dont give my brohter her acc again, all my friend and my brohters we're gonna stop to play this sht, dont give me acc again when he is stole u fking bad. Riot suck never help people when they need help, and remember this is the most popular game in world, and who want to play this when they need help, and dont got this! :/