Zyra, Rise of the Thorns, Now Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoomScar

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinca92 View Post
zyra's ultimate has no damage on champions... are there any bug on her ultimate?;
it only airbornes enemy champions and deals no damage
Please fix this as soon as possible.
It deals damage right as you cast it (about after 0.4 seconds). The knock-up component doesn't deal damage.

Desmond Law

07-25-2012

One thing for sure, the second they nerf her, she will be unplayable. She has a super high skill cap.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

07-25-2012

Played against her. Her ultimate is pretty sick, and I always get killed when she turns into a plant. <_<

lilgian

07-25-2012

Why do all the new champions only have 2 skins and not 3 like usual ?

NovaRyumaru

07-25-2012

Ok, this is annoying. Her burst is almost unmatched among other mages. It's like Anivia but mana efficient, more durable, and not a base 310 movement. Once she has has her 3 spells if you can land the root you can almost guarantee they get pushed out of lane, if not killed.

Not to mention her MP5 is disgustingly high despite her relatively low mana costs. Why not give lux this kind of MP5 when she ooms herself in 2, 3 chain casts if she doesn't have an Archangel's.

The design to her play style is fun, but in definite need of fine tuning.

jokers founder19

07-25-2012

cool don't want to buy her tho i don't no why...

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Man. Lame...

Skin selling 101: Does the champ have a fire/ice skin? If not, make one or the other and profit.

Plus, this champion just disgusts me. Comparable burst with Brand at level 12 (with plants), pretty much replaces Heimer, and has the cc of Lux.

ThaVolt

07-25-2012

She's really fun to play. I don't think she's that OP damage-wise, but she's so mana efficient you'll lane until level 12 without B'ing.

Beast Penguin

Recruiter

07-25-2012

Time to troll and ban her in draft and ranked >

Phoenix Of Sky

07-25-2012

riot is that I always buy skins if they want to see my record I have many skins but what happens is you have just purchased riot points for thinking that I would reach Zyra with bundle and everything but I have only 1400 points will riot I can give it that missing are 62 to buy Zyra riot this week please thanks for your attention