Zyra, Rise of the Thorns, Now Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YamatoMaji

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azelf 90 View Post
she is is ****ing OP, she does insane amounts of damage
She's not OP god dammit she just have a lot of burst damage just stop complaining whether she's OP. She's really good at 1 vs 1 go play with Darius or Teemo already kiddo.

RunIikehell

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MithanderLeso View Post
Riot, why do you guys keep setting champions on fire...? Seems a tad cruel to me...
Anyway, Zyra looks pretty rad and the amount of work (even only the parts you showed us) that went into her look like they'll pay off. Can't wait to add her to my lineup.
well since the skins name is wildfire. maybe its about the recent wildfires?

ChaoticBlessing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

looks good

LuckyLemonBallz

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The3rdRunePage View Post
Been waiting for her for TOO LONG
Orly? She was out in PBE for like 2 weeks, could've played her and not complain.

ArianaGrande1437

07-25-2012

piece of ****, it will get nerfed as soon as next patch. You ask why? Because riot makes new champs op and then slowly nerfs them

Vixen Vendetta

07-25-2012

Actually, she's not that OP. While her damage rates may be high, her passive isn't that well and her game plans are based around her death so she can use her skillshot. Personally, I think Zyra is a fair champion.

Piraskull

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Is friends with Heimerdinger?

COR3 of 1RE

07-25-2012

Hey riot,

Can Zyra's plants get more health every level or even every other level? Because Zyra's damage can be so easily negated just by killing her plants. This makes it hard to do damage in team fights. Or if her ranged plants didn't get more health but her melee plants did. I don't know what would be best. All I know is Zyra would have more uses if her plants gained more health.

Thanks,
Summoner

Emasterer

07-25-2012

the plants of zyra are op....has low life but if a champ trie to kill then....they will resive a lot of damage...and more if you have 4 plants there...LOL ...better run.

Darkdingus

07-25-2012

I'm Darkdingus, and I play Zyra as the jungle.