The 5 FPS glitch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaded Memory

07-24-2012

So I have a pretty beast PC. I can run games like skyrim, crysis, battlefield 3 perfectly. Except since the last patch I will join a game and randomly go from a perfect 60 fps playing 1-10 games what ever and suddenly BAM. 5 fps. I had to leave the game I'm currently in at the moment due to this glitch making it unplayable. I'd rather give my team a chance of winning 4 v 5 then feed hard due to I can't do ANYTHING at all. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm getting really really pissed off.

Meecherrr

07-24-2012

I get about 300 FPS. Just go into settings, turn everything all the way up. All on highest settings. Un-check the box for Verticle Sync, and you should be fine. V-Sync sucks in this game.

Shaded Memory

07-24-2012

I'll try that and let you know.

Kurada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Yeah this is a pretty annoying issue, the only way to fix it is to completely close the entire game and relogin. Although this can seriously set you behind because you can possibly miss the first 1-5 minutes of the game depending on how fast your able to restart/relogin.

I've met several people who have had the exact same issue, it most commonly happens right as the game starts but I've had it happen a few times randomly.

Really sucks getting stuck at ~5 fps.

Shaded Memory

07-24-2012

turning off vertical sync did not work, re opening the entire game did not work. either. So I'm about to get reported by 9 people and lose elo for this glitch. Awesome. I'm glad I've spent all this money on this game to get reported hard for a stupid glitch.

Frozen Berserker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Yeah I hate it when this happens.

Meecherrr

07-24-2012

Meh, V-Sync is the only thing that's given me problems. It's your fault for joining a real game to try and fix a bug that you know if there. Try repairing the game with the launcher. I can't help you anymore.

Kurada

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaded Memory View Post
turning off vertical sync did not work, re opening the entire game did not work. either. So I'm about to get reported by 9 people and lose elo for this glitch. Awesome. I'm glad I've spent all this money on this game to get reported hard for a stupid glitch.
You could try restarting your computer to make sure everything is fully rebooted and fresh, although by now your going to be so far behind rejoining will most likely just result in you feeding from being 5+ levels behind and tons of gold.

I've only started having this issue since that one patch that broke the servers for a week, but I haven't had it for about two weeks now.

Bughferd

07-24-2012

This has been happening since two patches ago to me it affected me a few months ago too but Riot fixed it not sure what they did again to mess it up. There is nothing I can do to fix it besides wait it out and then it bounces back to my usual fps.

Shaded Memory

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meecherrr View Post
Meh, V-Sync is the only thing that's given me problems. It's your fault for joining a real game to try and fix a bug that you know if there. Try repairing the game with the launcher. I can't help you anymore.
Well actually the game runs perfectly 95 % of the time since the last patch. I didn't join a ranked game to fix a bug. I joined a ranked game clearly to play ranked.