PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sk1thr1x

07-24-2012

i had to re download league due to a computer problem that is fixed now, but after i re downloaded league and tried to open it, it says "PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working" this happened too me a long time ago but i could really use some help thank you!

Angelocracy

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk1thr1x View Post
i had to re download league due to a computer problem that is fixed now, but after i re downloaded league and tried to open it, it says "PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working" this happened too me a long time ago but i could really use some help thank you!

sk1thr1x,

Run "League of Legends" as a "administrator".

To do this, Right click the icon of League of Legends and select "Run as Administrator".

-ZxXFuZioNXxZ

Battle Lesions

Recruiter

07-26-2012

Thank you fuzion I was having the same problem and that worked perfect.

Phoenix2Rise

07-30-2012

thanks so much! worked for me too

ItsWhatever

07-31-2012

When I run it as an administrator the login screen doesn't pop up is there a way to fix this?

CntrlAltDeleted

08-01-2012

Im Having the same problem... And i ran it as an administrator and Then i pushed play and the login screen didnt pop up :/

TheEquasian

08-01-2012

How do i run as administrator? I got windows 7 home, but when I right click theres no option like that.

Kya Darkrose

08-01-2012

I ran as administrator and it's still not coming up after I press play. ._.

Kya Darkrose

08-01-2012

I ran as admin. and then pressed play and it still doesn't come up. How do I fix this?

TheEquasian

08-02-2012

GUYS I GOT IT. HERES WHAT TO DO: Go to C: then Riot Games then League of Legends folder then RADS then projects. Pay attention to this part: delete both air client folders and the lol launcher folders. Don't worry u get them back after patch. This problem we have is caused by an unsuccesful patch. Now restart computer, and run as administrator(properties>advanced) HOPE IT WORKS