Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sk1thr1x

07-24-2012

i had to re download league due to a computer problem that is fixed now, but after i re downloaded league and tried to open it, it says "PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working" this happened too me a long time ago but i could really use some help thank you!

Angelocracy

07-24-2012

Quote:
sk1thr1x:
i had to re download league due to a computer problem that is fixed now, but after i re downloaded league and tried to open it, it says "PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working" this happened too me a long time ago but i could really use some help thank you!

sk1thr1x,

Run "League of Legends" as a "administrator".

To do this, Right click the icon of League of Legends and select "Run as Administrator".

-ZxXFuZioNXxZ

Battle Lesions

Recruiter

07-26-2012

Thank you fuzion I was having the same problem and that worked perfect.

Phoenix2Rise

07-30-2012

thanks so much! worked for me too

ItsWhatever

07-31-2012

When I run it as an administrator the login screen doesn't pop up is there a way to fix this?

CntrlAltDeleted

Recruiter

08-01-2012

Im Having the same problem... And i ran it as an administrator and Then i pushed play and the login screen didnt pop up :/

TheEquasian

08-01-2012

How do i run as administrator? I got windows 7 home, but when I right click theres no option like that.

Kya Darkrose

08-01-2012

I ran as administrator and it's still not coming up after I press play. ._.

Kya Darkrose

08-01-2012

I ran as admin. and then pressed play and it still doesn't come up. How do I fix this?

TheEquasian

08-02-2012

GUYS I GOT IT. HERES WHAT TO DO: Go to C: then Riot Games then League of Legends folder then RADS then projects. Pay attention to this part: delete both air client folders and the lol launcher folders. Don't worry u get them back after patch. This problem we have is caused by an unsuccesful patch. Now restart computer, and run as administrator(properties>advanced) HOPE IT WORKS