Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

DC'ed when match about to end - NOT IN HISTORY

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synergy182

07-24-2012

Alright, so I was playing Jayce and when we are at the nexus with is almost gone it says: Attempting to reconnect

I was like alright lets wait, after 5 mins I restart the client and there is no reconnect button so I was like we won, and when I go check my match history the GAME THAT I PLAYED WAS NOT THERE?

What the heck? Is this for real? First time happened to me and my internet is blazing fast with a ping of less than 100.

Oh and it was normal blind pick 5v5 match.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argothes

07-24-2012

This points towards a server error. If every person in the game is disconnected, the game seizes to exist.

Unfortunately, you did not receive and IP/Exp, however, you do not get a penalty of any sort because of this game.

It is very reasonable to expect some minimal server errors, such as this one, at this moment in time.