Can someone explain?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drýzzy

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argothes View Post
As I mentioned before, some people MAY find offense in it. I've seen a lot of people with even the slightest hint of anger in their name end up with a Tribunal case just because one ally didn't agree with them.

Not trying your 'best' in the eyes of others is also a possible reason to end up in the Tribunal. If the chat shows that you had no contact with your team and you were reported for assisting the enemy team, there is always a chance that the people reading the Tribunal will agree.
I always try my hardest and never give up since I find this game fun in any situation.

Archparagon

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSitDown View Post
Thanks, and this is my main and only account. I have not left a game in over 4 months (the one I left my laptop battery died and I was unable to locate my charger). I don't recall saying anything that would offend anyone! I tend to stay quiet, except for fulfilling my duty of calling "mia". I don't know why I would be considered a troll. I play whatever role is needed without question, I rarely speak, and I try to encourage others... I just don't see why I would be reported for anything?
I dunno why you'd be banned if all that is true. Maybe try to talk a little more with your team? People dont know that you are pinging unless you ping a structure or champ. You could be seen as uncooperative? People are really sensitive now days with how many trolls are out there and the tribunal has been really harsh to people. Just do your best to friendly. I try to say GLHF at the beginning of the game just to try and start it off on the right foot.

Drýzzy

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archparagon View Post
I dunno why you'd be banned if all that is true. Maybe try to talk a little more with your team? People dont know that you are pinging unless you ping a structure or champ. You could be seen as uncooperative? People are really sensitive now days with how many trolls are out there and the tribunal has been really harsh to people. Just do your best to friendly. I try to say GLHF at the beginning of the game just to try and start it off on the right foot.
Alright thank you very much

Archparagon

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSitDown View Post
How many more bans before I get a permaban? I am currently banned for 2 weeks.
Lyte has said that permabans come after 4 or 5 bans depending on the frequency of the bans and what you have been banned for. He said one guy finally got Permabanned after 16 bans but they were really spread out. I would do my best to get in contact with a red and find out why you are getting banned. Normally they don't respond to the requests because they are just people being punks but if you are sincere and realize that you honestly dont understand why you've been banned then you might get a response.