Best Champion for Beginners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youranewb

10-26-2012

i would definitely recommend the recommended champs (mainly the 450 IP ones)

HikariKairi

10-26-2012

it depends on what u feel more comforable doing. fortune and teemo are easy range. evelynn easy assasin u can even attack while trying to get away. tank garen is the easiest to learn

Creepy4

10-27-2012

I would actually recommend Elise, in part because she's rather complicated. Elise has a lot of variety in her kit, and playing her can clue you in to what style you like best, possibly directing you towards other champions you'll like.

Also playing a tough champion early on helps you when you eventually switch to playing many different champs.

Goofpin

10-27-2012

I just picked random on my characters and saw that kind of character I enjoyed playing. After that I went to moba forums to see how to play certain characters effectively. It might be a lot less hostile if you learn via custom games. I Started a thread to bring a whole bunch of people who are willing to learn together by duking it out in custom games and what not. Its gotten like 400+ views pretty quick so your name will be seen If any one is interested join the SUPER BEST FRIENDS

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2733439

Judas Priest

10-27-2012

Look for the "recommended" tag in champion type when buying.

Kaalika

10-28-2012

I made a list in this thread of good champs for each role for beginners to get a taste of the role.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2637805

o 2 FA5T 4 U o

10-28-2012

ahh for beginers ild say garen ashe or morgana and katarina but for the pro's lee sin the monk all the way baby

Hadders

10-28-2012

Jax is good for beginners in my opinion.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Try to start out by finding a general playstyle you prefer (Bruiser, Support, Assassin, Carry) and once you have that down, try to stick to champions who flow well with that playstyle, but try several champions until you find one that really clicks. One that you enjoy playing and do well with.

Dr Mundo has good surviveability and a simple item-buying structure (boots + warmogs x5) if you tend to like Bruisers.

Soraka gets free resistance as her passive ability and can train you to keep an eye on ALL of your teammates' health levels to help you improve map awareness, and her skills lend themselves toward staying back and helping teammates as a Support.

Kayle is very dangerous because she reduces her victims' armor and resistance and has a good movement speed. She is a good champion for a new player to play if you prefer an assassin role- as an assassin you have to learn to get in fast, hurt your target as much as possible, and then back off before they hammer you into submission. Her ultimate is one of the best in the game for surviving such risky assaults- it grants (very) temporary invincibility!

Sivir starts out slow- her teammates practically have to babysit her. However, she has abilities that are great for quickly thrashing minions so that you can gain a lot of gold and experience and buy powerful items that complement her long-range damage dealing capabilities. She also has an ability that allows her to absorb one enemy ability that targets her. Late in the game, a well-equipped Sivir can deal incredible amounts of damage, practically carrying her team to victory if played properly.

ilikebicboiz

11-05-2012

i honestly believe every champion is beginner friendly and that every champion you try every single one, then pick out one your most comfortable with