Best Champion for Beginners

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magus Crow

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmachineares View Post
this is bull i tryed it and never got anything
You probably did it wrong. Make sure that the email that corresponds with your facebook account is the same as the one that you are using for your summoner account or you'll have problems.

BoSsLiFe STaTuS

10-12-2012

play Twisted Fate

coconutsylvain

10-18-2012

I would actually recommend any ofthe 450 ip champions because all of those are easy and fun to play maybe two that are 450 ip and aren't that easy are: sivir because of skillshot q and shield ability and poppy because of the wall hit and how to build her but the others are pretty straight forward and riot did a good job making those available for low levels

lol and don't be fouled by the "junior" it's just that I don't go on the forums much

Ninja PizzaSlice

10-18-2012

malphite, singed, warwick, ashe and garen. these are all a bit tanky, except ashe, but goood staarters. garen and warick are good cuz of their lane sustain.

Ninja PizzaSlice

10-18-2012

kayle too. guinsinos ftw.

ImFaze1

10-26-2012

In my thoughts I believe Teemo is by far the best Champion for not only begginers but people of alll levels. He is a basic, cost cheap IP and an easy to play character, and has great mobility and deals just the right damage to take on all other Champions! So I highly recommend you try him out.
Thanks, and please give some feedback if you think he is a great Champion.

Blue Scarlet

10-26-2012

I've started off playing with Leona when I started to play League of Legends. When I was reading her description I saw the word TANK and thought to myself, " Oh COOL! In other MMO's my accounts are usually tanky." I felt there was a strong connection with me and this champion. So that is why I play her a lot more than my other champions who are Singed, Cho Gath, Lux, Sion, and Nunu. Leona is really aggressive and I like being up in the enemies faces and screwing them up.

My friend told me that I've started off well by playing as a support role. I don't really know the difference of being a Tank and being Support because I try my hardest to protect my Teammates but my friend says playing support is a good start because you get to learn different roles of your teammates like Junglers, Mid, Top, ADC, etc. Because being support you protect your teammates from their weakness and improve their strength also there is that ward control and the watch for Ganks. When you feel you are read to branch off to a different role like let say Jungler, All the things you learn from being support ( Ganking, ward control, getting buffs/stealing buffs ) You get to apply that knowledge to your new role.

I hope my Information helps you but personally I think picking a champion is something you feel your more connected too.

Aknoo

10-26-2012

I'd say Ashe or Ryze. I started playing with Ryze but i am still pretty new and Veigar is pretty good and Morgana is good.

Magus Crow

10-26-2012

Depends on the role really but most of the 450 champs are designed to be beginner friendly. Anyways my list based on role looks something like:

ADC - Ashe / Graves
Mid - Ryze / Annie
Jungle - Warwick / Nunu
Top - Garen
Support - Taric

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I found Dr Mundo very easy to pick up, as well as Sivir, and Darius. Kassadin was fun, but I'm not big on the melee assassin thing. Zilean was easy to pick up, as was Soraka.

12345678 ... 13