Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Account Gamers Report

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sihdartha

07-24-2012

I made this list, so you can check those gamers, that have been rerpoted for any reason.
I hope RIOT check this list and pay attention to this unskill and annoying players that made an unconfortable enviroment on game.

Dj Bano

HonorableGeneral

07-24-2012

A couple of comments from me to you:

1. Fix your grammar and spelling before you expect anyone to take you seriously.
2. Posting summoner names on the forums is grounds for a thread closing and a ban.
3. Being unskilled does not qualify you for a ban. Unskilled is not a form of abuse, it's just the player needing help.
4. If unskilled players make you that uncomfortable (that's how it's spelled, by the way) in-game, then this probably isn't the game for you.

PopeSmotage

07-24-2012

A list of 1 players when there are millions and millions.

It's usefulness factor is quite low as I promise I would never be teamed up randomly with anyone on this list, or be able to use this information.

Sihdartha

07-24-2012

ok, english is not my main language, but i create this forum to report all the harrasment, that players do on games, is so boring and uncomfortable for me play with some one who is contantly attacking me with his comment, im tired of rerpot this player and you do nothing, so this is my pacific way to protest again them and i have more names, for recurrent gamers, what would you do with this players?
bann me, for report them?
On other games you always have a list of this kind of players so you can avoid them.
Please do something, oh and srry for my grammar and spelling, but is my best.

Good Day

pd: can i continue with list?

Sihdartha

07-25-2012

Look if you do nothing, to prevnet all this abusive gamers on game, you would hav a bigg decertion from LOL, thay can write and do anything on game, talking **** about you or your game or your family, and did you do?? i reprot them, all the time and i tell them i ll report them, and hey jut laugth, couse riot do nothing to avoid, that, and you tell me ill be banned, for post those anooying players?

advancedAI

07-25-2012

Report them to the tribunal and let god sort 'em out.

Vizzlepeez

07-25-2012

Ahhhh your broken english is slowly killing me as i read it. Get off the forums with this bs and just report them. No one cares about ur personal experience with this one player.

Sihdartha

07-26-2012

you must know, we are more not english speaker gamers, so dont blame my spelling please

Sexual Healing

07-26-2012

Have an ice cream cone. Also, grow a pair of skin.

(yes, a pair of skin.)

Dethlint

07-26-2012

Quote:
Sihdartha:
Look if you do nothing, to prevnet all this abusive gamers on game, you would hav a bigg decertion from LOL, thay can write and do anything on game, talking **** about you or your game or your family, and did you do?? i reprot them, all the time and i tell them i ll report them, and hey jut laugth, couse riot do nothing to avoid, that, and you tell me ill be banned, for post those anooying players?

Look, report whoever is being a ****, and eventually they'll get sorted out. People have bad days, I've been a **** a few times even though I try my best not to. If they're constantly getting reported, they'll get banned. Then they're gonna have to make a new account and guess what? You wont see them again until they hit level 30. And yes, posting player's names on the forums going "hey this guy is a ****" is grounds for a ban, because now you'r being a ****, where it's way easier for riot to see than in game. DOn't forget you can always ignore, and if for some reason thats not good enough, if someone really doesn't leave you alone, and only if the guys being a complete total in your face "OMG U SUK NUB UNINSTALL" mega *******, leave the game. The reason you should play is to have fun and if at any time your not having fun, your wasting time..

That being said I think Sidartha is an excellent book. It's one of my favorites.