Loading up League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ILLx Technique

07-24-2012

When i load up my league via the desktp shortcut it brings up the normal page with the news and updater, the "Play" Screen. But after i hit play, the process just ends and doesn't load up the log in screen that comes after it making me inable to play the game. I was wondering if anyone else has this issue or knows how to fix it. TY

Argothes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

The easiest fix I can think of is opening your Task Manager (Which can be accessed via holding 'CTRL' + 'ALT' + 'DELETE') and going to your 'Processes' tab at the top.

Right click and close either 'LoLLauncher.exe' or 'LoLClient.exe' and then try again.

Post what happens!

ILLx Technique

07-24-2012

I've already tried this a couple of times, after i nd the process and restart league back up it just does the same thing

Argothes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Have you had any major/minor system updates lately? If so, try restarting your computer and then try again.

If you've already done that, do you have the latest version of Adobe Air?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

07-24-2012

Please see this fixes here, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=52018

ILLx Technique

07-24-2012

Already restarted it a couple of times for whatever, not sure if i have the latest version of Adobe Air atm

Jaku939

07-24-2012

i also have this issue, it just started happening to me today

ILLx Technique

07-24-2012

Deleting my air_client worked on 3(a. b. and c.) Thanks Aregionius / argothes