Elo hell rescue project

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AvengerSlayer

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjapanda View Post
Why does it seem that way? I genuinely enjoy helping people, I did a custom and went over popular alistar jungle gank routes/tips just yesterday.

I hope you will change this view about me if we work more together and help Elo hell people :/
I may be misinterpreting your tone since it is the internet, but you seemed really excited in your response to the 94 elo person.

"Serious? I definitely want to play with you to experience what it's like then ;] "

Frankly I don't care what your motives are exactly, if you help people learn then good. If you enjoy the easy win while helping people learn fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfMadness View Post
If you don't rage and tell me the things without being disrespectfull I'm on!!

I like you to be direct and tell me that I messed up and why!, without "sugar coating mistakes"!!!, I don't like: - "that wasn't the best moment to use flash but nice try" -, I really prefer: - "You wasted your flash!, don't do that again look at the minimap an you would see "X enemy champ" going in that direction"- . However, what I don't want is: - "YOU ****ING NOOB WASTE YOUR FLASH LIKE A ******" -.

If you agree I'm adding you to my friendlist right now! (my ELO is 1152)

I have Skype, and Vent.
Yup sounds good. I won't rage at you at all. In your description the 2nd response is what you would get. Actually most of the raging you will hear would be directed at myself (which is pretty funny according to my friends).

Saintshing

07-24-2012

if you want to help people get better at this game
duo with them in normal games

but dont mess up the ranked ladder by carrying people to elo they dont belong to

ninjapanda

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintshing View Post
if you want to help people get better at this game
duo with them in normal games

but dont mess up the ranked ladder by carrying people to elo they dont belong to
I know what you mean, as I've stated: if they deserve to be out of Elo hell, then they will stay out. If they don't, they will just fall back down.

ninjapanda

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengerSlayer View Post
I may be misinterpreting your tone since it is the internet, but you seemed really excited in your response to the 94 elo person.

"Serious? I definitely want to play with you to experience what it's like then ;] "

Frankly I don't care what your motives are exactly, if you help people learn then good. If you enjoy the easy win while helping people learn fine.

Yup sounds good. I won't rage at you at all. In your description the 2nd response is what you would get. Actually most of the raging you will hear would be directed at myself (which is pretty funny according to my friends).
I was speaking out of sheer curiosity when I posted about that. I agree, it is often that things get taken out of context online.

ninjapanda

07-25-2012

Bump. Join me in this project!

Takanashi Rikka

07-25-2012

so basically some random 1400 is duo queueing with elo hell people in an attempt to carry them to 1250. even if they don't belong any higher and they will eventually fall back down, what's the point? if they are good enough they can soloqueue out and don't need your help.

ninjapanda

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Christmas View Post
so basically some random 1400 is duo queueing with elo hell people in an attempt to carry them to 1250. even if they don't belong any higher and they will eventually fall back down, what's the point? if they are good enough they can soloqueue out and don't need your help.
The goal is to help them improve their gameplay, not to carry them out. From your perspective they don't need help and should be left alone, but many people down there actually appreciate a helping hand.

ninjapanda

07-25-2012

Bump for random acts of kindness!!

Zexxxon

07-25-2012

lol, downvote trolls attacked this thread.

ninjapanda

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexxxon View Post
lol, downvote trolls attacked this thread.
So sad