Elo hell rescue project

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AvengerSlayer

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfMadness View Post
Should I join "ninjapanda" If I wanna be helped?.

By the way, I just don't wanna "be carried", I would appreciate if you or anyone could correct my mistakes in order to improve my playstile, just like a "mentor"

Thanks for doing this! !
I'd help you out. I don't sugar coat mistakes, I'll flat out tell you you messed up and why. I won't say oh well nice try flashing, I'll say "you wasted flash because you were going to die anyways. If you saw on the minimap you could have backed faster and lived."

mid 1500's on my main, this is my smurf. Skype or vent is required, I'll be home in like an hour or so.

@OP
You don't seem like you want to help people, it sounds like you just want to stomp in low elo.

ninjapanda

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animalbus View Post
:O I want to be helped!
Chat room is there! I am not home yet though but hopefully some people will join and help

Twiqs

07-24-2012

Hey im around the 1k area and i just can't seem to carry hard enough...i want to find someone that will help me carry the trolls to victory...also i want to become better and i would like for you to tell me my mistakes

ninjapanda

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengerSlayer View Post
I'd help you out. I don't sugar coat mistakes, I'll flat out tell you you messed up and why. I won't say oh well nice try flashing, I'll say "you wasted flash because you were going to die anyways. If you saw on the minimap you could have backed faster and lived."

mid 1500's on my main, this is my smurf. Skype or vent is required, I'll be home in like an hour or so.

@OP
You don't seem like you want to help people, it sounds like you just want to stomp in low elo.
Happy to have you if you want to help!

Why does it seem that way? I genuinely enjoy helping people, I did a custom and went over popular alistar jungle gank routes/tips just yesterday.

I hope you will change this view about me if we work more together and help Elo hell people :/

ninjapanda

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiqs View Post
Hey im around the 1k area and i just can't seem to carry hard enough...i want to find someone that will help me carry the trolls to victory...also i want to become better and i would like for you to tell me my mistakes
Join the chat, hopefully people are around to help I will be online in a few hours I think!

Cearhy

07-24-2012

bump, want someone to duo with

SeaOfMadness

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengerSlayer View Post

@OP
If you don't rage and tell me the things without being disrespectfull I'm on!!

I like you to be direct and tell me that I messed up and why!, without "sugar coating mistakes"!!!, I don't like: - "that wasn't the best moment to use flash but nice try" -, I really prefer: - "You wasted your flash!, don't do that again look at the minimap an you would see "X enemy champ" going in that direction"- . However, what I don't want is: - "YOU ****ING NOOB WASTE YOUR FLASH LIKE A ******" -.

If you agree I'm adding you to my friendlist right now! (my ELO is 1152)

I have Skype, and Vent.

ninjapanda

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cearhy View Post
Oh my god please help me. im stuck in 850~
Join the chat! I am not home yet, but hopefully nice people are in there already

Whatthebeep

07-24-2012

Bump, I really appreciate what you are doing for others! Bravo!

ninjapanda

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatthebeep View Post
Bump, I really appreciate what you are doing for others! Bravo!
thanks! I appreciate being appreciated!