Me getting banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dontlikemen

07-24-2012

I thought that riot was being unfair they banned me in a game I wasn't feeding in there were 2 feeders and my team wasn't progressing and I got permanently banned, just cause some guy had a friend who had riot people and he probably raged and wanted to get me banned in my defense he really wanted to ban me bad and got me banned

Danelle

07-24-2012

Riot is bull****

HonorableGeneral

07-24-2012

Oh look, 2 junior members acting as if they own the place. Where have I seen this before?

OP, you can't base your ban on that ONE game. Some games people may have reported you but been quiet about it (I've played many a game where I reported people for verbal abuse without ever typing a single word in response to them), and thus Riot saw this final report as being the nail that sealed your coffin for a ban.

Improve your behavior, and maybe next time Riot will be more lenient.

PopeSmotage

07-24-2012

Wanna know how these types of threads usually work out?

Someone QQ's, it dies.
OR
Someone QQ's, Red Riot comes in and SLAMS you with all the games you've acted improperly in, and you look like a fool.

Either way it ends up with you losing.

Radio6

07-24-2012

I yet to be ever infracted or banned in any game. If you were banned you already had a bad history. It just caught up to you.

AlphariusRising

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeSmotage View Post
Wanna know how these types of threads usually work out?

Someone QQ's, it dies.
OR
Someone QQ's, Red Riot comes in and SLAMS you with all the games you've acted improperly in, and you look like a fool.

Either way it ends up with you losing.
Bump so the second one happens! That would be awesome.

Zeryz

07-28-2012

Look at the early August patch video
Riot bans based off the amount of times you have been reported.
If you got banned because someone raged to their butt buddy the person who banned you would get fired for sure.
Also everyone gets reported. There are always bad games for everyone and some people do not comprehend the word intentional, this means that riot can not ban everyone who gets reported, also meaning you were reported multiple times for the same thing so glhf being banned buddy.

But if a riot member does happen to take a look at this thread, they need to make a system where you can see which games you were reported in xD
The new system seems like it might be like this but it also seems like it might be just you looking at random users and no way to view whether you have been reported.

trackmaster

07-30-2012

Question: Did you call your teammates feeding noob scrubs or something in that game? If so how did help your team win? As far as I know Riot won't just ban you for no reason. I hate it when I'm having a bad game and my team just rages at me. It's annoying and not productive.

Iconage

07-30-2012

Tribunal... need I say more?

Stapletron

07-31-2012

its ridiculous to ban people for lamenting their frustration toward another player. there's literally nothing obligating you to read text; you can turn it off. Free country; free speech.