Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What champs would you like to see with new skins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rykaal

07-24-2012

Would love to see a new skin for Karma. right now she has a japanese dress, or something stupid. both are rather boring.

cgsv

Master Recruiter

07-24-2012

new ziggs skin

popboyusa

07-24-2012

I think Kayle deserves a new skin, or a legendary to boot, she is one of the first champions developed i think she need something new.

pop to the tart

07-24-2012

I think Leblanc needs a new skin...and i noticed with some of the older champions like mordekaiser, 1 of his skins is exactly like the original, just coloured different and a little bit of flames on his armor , ooooooohhhh!! -.-

Suzy Turquoise

07-24-2012

I would definitely love a new Karma skin. I have her Sun Goddess skin, and while it's nice, I'm curious to see what Riot would come up with, given the wonderful quality of the most recently released skins, like Tyrant Swain or Mythic Cass (both of which were pretty much instabuys for me).

A new Nocturne skin would be nice as well, considering the fact that his last new skin (for Halloween last year) was essentially a novelty skin and also limited. Lee Sin's got a new skin now (I'm not complaining, though, I love Lee) after a gap from January (for Dragon Fist) to now, whereas Cass has been out for a year and a half an is only just now receiving a new skin.

I love the work Riot's been doing with skins, and I want them to keep it up, I just wish they would do more than just make skin after skin after skin for the same handful of champs (primarily Annie and Teemo, but they aren't the only ones) and instead try and even out the numbers a bit with those champs that are starved for skin choices. I don't play Soraka, but come on! She's one of the original champs, she's a well-loved and highly played support at all levels, and she still doesn't have a new skin.

Nocephalitis

07-24-2012

I'd have to say... Draven, his skin is BAD.

Dethlint

07-24-2012

moar teemo skins please

BlackArppa

07-24-2012

New Fiora Skins, she only have 2 skins, , it's so sad

Lunetouche

07-24-2012

Soraka (but dont take the bananas of power away :P)

Gentle08

07-24-2012

New Blitzcrank skin, Bring back an old Mundo Skin, New Skarner skin,