Institute’s Comprehensive Library

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

07-31-2012

((of course he is.))

Nancy looked up at Lorell, "You may check-out any number of books within reason as long as you can return them all on the due date. Ritual spells can be found in Row 32 and the one you are looking for specifically is in the 7th bookshelf from the left. The magic you are inquiring about cannot be accessed as of your current rank." she explained to Lorell, and waited for his replies.

Razie

07-31-2012

Razmig enters the library and hands Nancy the book he checked out previously

This helped further my studies, thank you. i'll be back later for more advanced reading if there is text on the subject

TeoLeif

07-31-2012

Teo stumbles into the library carrying the book he'd checked out. Some might note that parts of his fur are singed and his left hand and arm are heavily bandaged. Stepping up to the front desk, Teo plops the book down and sighs.

"Thank you for the book. I'm afraid that my original intentions for the use of this book were... well, evil, to be exact. But... well it's a long story. Let's just say without this book me and a few of my friends would all be dead."

AsktheCardmaster

07-31-2012

Nancy

Nancy merely nodded at the two returning their books before putting them on a nearby cart, "Well since you both returned them on time I won't have to scold you. I'm glad they helped you so much. Feel free to come back and check out any other books."

Twinkz1234

08-02-2012

Rhiannon put the books back on the shelf and left without a word.

iEatTurtlez

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((of course he is.))

Nancy looked up at Lorell, "You may check-out any number of books within reason as long as you can return them all on the due date. Ritual spells can be found in Row 32 and the one you are looking for specifically is in the 7th bookshelf from the left. The magic you are inquiring about cannot be accessed as of your current rank." she explained to Lorell, and waited for his replies.
Lorell nodded.

"Thanks."

Lorell went to Row 32, and picked up five books each on both arms. Then he walks towards Nancy and places the books on the desk.

"I'll check these out. Also what should I do if I want to have access to the other rows?"