Institute’s Comprehensive Library

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Omicron

07-27-2012

After much time of reading out loud, Omi decided to take a small break of reading by walking around from where he sat on the floor. In about an hour or so, he silently walks out without looking at anybody on the way.

Krokaska

07-28-2012

Krokaska nods and starts replacing the returned books while Hrimfur walks over to the section about conjuration and summoning. He sniffs then starts following a trail.

Twinkz1234

07-28-2012

Rhiannon walks up to the counter.
"Where would the books about various plants would be? An extensive copy would be pleasurable."

Jaykoboy

07-28-2012

((OCARINA!))

Jay tucked the books into his cloak and nodded to the librarian. "Thank you. Now, if you don't mind, I'll browse a bit."

He made his way to the fiction section, Navy Jay disappearing for now. Jay grabbed a book called 'All Quite on the Western Front' and sat down to read it quietly.

AsktheCardmaster

07-28-2012

Nancy

Nancy merely nodded, "Second floor, row six, thrid shelf from the left. There are a number of books that contain each plant extensively documented by an expert, so just pick your favorite." Seeing that no one else needed anything she looked back down into the book she held.

Twisted Fate

Twisted Fate saw Hrimfur around, but choose rather to ignore him. He was too busy spilting his focus on more important things than to deal with anything else. He returned to the conjuration book he was reading.

Twinkz1234

07-29-2012

Rhiannon nodded.
"Thank you."
She went off to the second floor, looking for row six. Rhiannon quickly found the books about plants. She grabbed a few of them and sat down at a nearby table.

TeoLeif

07-29-2012

Teo steps up to the front desk holding the book out. His complexion had completely returned to normal and he looked like his usual friendly self once again.

"Excuse me, but I was wondering if I could check out this book for... further studies?"

AsktheCardmaster

07-29-2012

Nancy

Nancy took the book from Teo, and held it for a moment before checking it out. She returned it to Teo with a smile on her face after writing down the due date for return. She would have to get someone to watch that one...atleast from her understanding of what 'it' told her.

TeoLeif

07-29-2012

Teo gladly takes the book. "Thanks! I'll be sure to return it in time. I only need it for a... few, things."
With that, he skipped out of the library, busy in his thoughts.

iEatTurtlez

07-29-2012

((Hope this character is welcomed.))

Lorell walks in the library in his human form. He looked around seeing books then looks at Nancy.

"Where can I find books on ritual spells that involves turning people into dragons? Also do you have any books that have magic spells that are based on finding people or something that shouldn't exist? One more thing. How many books may I check out?"