Institute’s Comprehensive Library

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thepichudude

07-24-2012

Pichu walks off to where Nancy told him the books were and after about an hour he finaly finds the book he's looking for

"Alrighty then...'Green Magic pocketguide' no...'Green magic for Dummies' no...
'101 Ways to decapitate a man using green magic'...ok i'll take that one..."

Pichu pulls the red book off the shelf and continues to look for the book he actualy came for.

AsktheCardmaster

07-25-2012

((Note it maybe wise to inform Nancy of what kind of level magic you are looking for. She will always assume you are a beginner...for the sake of the library.

Soraka, I would never do such a thing.... except for Talon cause he isn't Pantheon.))

Twisted Fate

Twisted Fate woke up with his face in a book. He had never been one much for studying, but this time was an exception. He must have fallen asleep looking at these books about conjuration and summoning. He read the last few pages of the book he fell asleep in before putting it on the stack to his left that was 4 books high. He then took another book from one of the stacks of five on his right. This was going to take a while before he actually found what he wanted. He merely sighed before opening up his new book, "101 Rare uses for Conjuring."

Nancy

Nancy leaned over her counter toward the sound of the voice. She had heard softer footsteps the voice confirmed that there were two Yordles. She smiles at the two before starting with Teo, "Magic Songs are in row 36 and the 13th bookshelf from the right. Books on technology are found in row 4 the first 5 bookshelves on the left are all divided by city-state technology. One for Zaun, One for Piltover, and so on and so forth." she told the two yordles before looking up to address the others. If one of the two had been looking closely they might have seen her milky white eyes that conflict with her young face.

Nancy looked at Jay with an odd look, but it was concealed under her hood, "Row 4 bookshelf 16." This one was an odd one she could tell from his voice that he had a lot going under the surface.

TeoLeif

07-25-2012

Teo quietly thanks Nancy and heads off to where he was directed.

"Now, just gotta see if they have any songs to get into peoples' memories..." he thinks to himself, subtle dark circles appearing around his eyes, a twisted grin growing on his face.

Lord Omicron

07-27-2012

Omi smiles at Nancy, taking notice of the white eyes though pay little attention towards it after all he had seen weirder things in his dead life. "Now find book," thinking became a process the yordle would consider easy, but since leaving the Herald's lab he had some trouble. Endel had warn him about the traits he might pick up, it didn't stop him from trying to learn about technology.

When reaching Row 4 as directed by Nancy, the yordle could only stare at the covers. He was trying his best to understand what each meant until he spoke out loud, that's when he realized what he was reading.

Krokaska

07-27-2012

Krokaska walks into the library, followed by Hrimfur. He walks over to the counter Nancy is sitting at.

"The summoners want me to see if I can help here in the library."

Hrimfur looks around while idly moving his tail from one side to another.

Twinkz1234

07-27-2012

Rhiannon walks in, and pauses to look around. She patiently waits behind Krokaska to be attended to. Maya is at her side.

Jaykoboy

07-27-2012

Jay looked behind Nancy. "Oi, Jay, R4 B16! Find anything?"

Navy Jay was looking in that particular section. Scanning it with his finger, he pulled out five books. "Yes, I found 'An In-depth Guide to Schroedinger's Cat,' 'How to Harvest Neurotoxins out of Plants,' 'Iron Maidens for Dummies,' 'Mana Battery Schematics,' and an entertaining calendar involving cats in baskets of yarn."

Jay signalled for him to bring them over, laying them on the table. "I'd like to check these all out, please."

Razie

07-27-2012

Razmig enters the Library with Lucas on his shoulder and walks to the counter

Hello miss Nancy, care to point me in the direction of a book on learning ice magics?

AsktheCardmaster

07-27-2012

Nancy

Nancy heard the sounds of a rather built individual and from the sound of his voice, he was an Ork. A somewhat rare occasion or so she had heard, but the help would be appreciated. But she couldn't judge from what she could hear or feel, "Yes if you can replace some of the books that have been returned that would really help. Also it seems all the conjuration and summoning books seem to be missing if you could find and locate those that would also help."

After ordering the Ork she turned back to the one inquiring about ice magic. "Row sixteen and it is the sixth bookshelf from the right." she said and then quickly took the books from what she assumed was either a clone or some other entity of the man. She quickly wrote down the books checked out and handed him a slip with the return date, "Please make sure to return them at least by that day to avoid any fees." she told him as she placed the books back on the table.

After dealing with Jay she turned her head toward the sound of fluttering wings
, "How may I help you?" she asked the fairy that was patiently waiting.

Twisted Fate

Twisted Fate was still sitting in the more secluded corner of the library on the second floor. He had managed to read another 5 books, but he was still having trouble. The conjuration spells were the best bet, but they required something physical or at least a mental picture of what you were trying to conjure. It was almost impossible to do this with what he was trying to conjure. Summoning wasn't accurate and would take more time to understand. It seems as though he would have to keep reading.....well there was the restricted section. Perhaps that is where he would find what he was looking for, but for now he would stick to his books. He began to read another book that he pulled from the stack on his right, but he was only putting half as much attention as from under the brim of his hat he kept looking in the direction of the restricted section of the library.

TeoLeif

07-27-2012

Teo pulls out a book labeled "Magic Songs for Beginners".

"Hopefully these will work with a non-magical instrument... seeing as I only have this crummy ocarina left." he takes the book and heads back to the front desk, returning his complexion to normal on the way.