Connection Trying to Re-establish...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mason Entrican

07-24-2012

I experienced a server crash / lag while playing a ranked game (Summoner's Rift 5v5: Ranked Solo / Duo) on July 24th at roughly 1:00 AM PST.

Notable observations:
- The game never ended, but seemed frozen with the message "Trying to Reconnect" at the top of my screen.
- I was able to see the chat, but after a long lag (about 15 seconds) but eventually that froze as well.
- I was still able to move around the map, but not able to move my character, nor were my teammates moving or minions.
- The gameclock was still running.

I hope this sounds familiar to other players experiencing this issue, and hope it can be fixed!

My action was to leave the game through the options (hoping I could reconnect) but did not have the option to reconnect and the game did not appear in my match history.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JonesBones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Did you try to relog? I had the same problem around the same time. Alt tabbed out saw that my internet was working and relogged and everything was fine. Usually when I have connection problems I disconnect from the game to check if I can still connect to the server thru the client. Also just notice a Ranked Queues being disabled so there has obviously been others with this problem