Nothing happen after click lol launcher.exe or admin, or shortcut on desk.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tog Diax

07-24-2012

my friends computer just got repair, and he can play lol chinese version, but for lol english version, which is lol na one....he click the lol luncher in the document league of legend, nothings happen, dont even have the yellow letter'league of legend' on the screen. which mean, nothings happen after click lol launcher.exe or admin one. can anyone help me please?my english is not very good im sorry abou that!!

ChauclateThunder

07-24-2012

I'm having the same issue. I hit my launcher and the game doesn't show up on the screen. I can find the net patcher, pando and net patcher kernal but the game still doesn't show up on the screen. I'm essentially locked out of the log on screen.

Lady Rosalina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Same.

ChauclateThunder

07-24-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...&highlight=exe

I'm trying now what was posted in link above. Will be trying what is posted in link below if just that one option doesn't work.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...&highlight=exe

I'm in after the first finished re-downloading the updates.

ChauclateThunder

07-24-2012

I'm having a new problem. I can't spectate any game, the champs start loading and the champ windows go blue and crash the client. I'm assuming if I actually play a game I will instead just cause every one to be one man short in a game.

ChauclateThunder

07-24-2012

Well the champ loading issue has been resolved. I repaired like 4 different times and it's finally working again.