Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whole game D/C's, no reconnect option, soloq.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Av Carbon

07-24-2012

Not sure if this has happened to anybody else, but I was just playing a game in which after approximately 10-15 minutes everybody on both sides disconnected and reconnected briefly enough to record it in the chatlog (that being how I know others d/ced too). I decided I'd try collapsing the game and reconnecting. When i logged back in I couldn't even choose to reconnect and my match history didn't show the game as leave or a loss.

Seshia

07-24-2012

About the same thing just happended to me at 1:01 AM, July 24th

Chooncha

07-24-2012

just happened to me then 0_o

sancgfx2

07-24-2012

happened to me as well

MFG Nex

07-24-2012

I was about to leash for our jungler in ranked and I dced. CTRL ALT DEL task manager end task, Reopen league log back in and I'm in the lobby, wtf? I dont mind it to much as long as I dont lose ELO for it.