Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game Crashes mid game and gives me loss.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJuntz

07-23-2012

i just tried to play 2 normal games and around 10 minutes into the game i disconnect from the server and have to force quit to leave. i come back 1 minute later and the game has ended before 20 minutes and i just have a loss. i was playing with a few of my friends and this happened to them as well in the same game. i don't know what is going on but it seems like the team that is winning in kills at the moment the game crashes gets win credit and the other team gets a loss. keep in mind that this is all way before the 20 minute mark or before more then 1 tower has been destroyed. i don't know what the problem is but its totally not fair to get 2 loses for games that didn't even finish. i dont even get leaves. i get losses.