Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Having a terrible lag in games if there is a player with a high ping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mid Soraka

So I have submitted a ticket, and even got banned for one day for getting disconnected from this stupid lag when I play LOL

Maybe 3~4games out of 10 games, I have a terrible lag and I seem to have these lags whenever there is a player with a high ping. In other games, I can play perfectly fine, but in a game with lags, I keep getting disconnected, my level keep shows up as 1, it tells me that I did not learn any skills, I can use any of my summoner skills.

Basically I cant do anything, but I see other people, minions doing stuff, updates chat, kills & deaths just fine.

So I am wondering is there anyone who is having a similar problem as me? After most recent patch, whenever I finish a game, error report keeps popping up too...