Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Phreak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragnaarock

08-07-2012

Too lazy forearm forum on phone so.... why doesn't phreak just hire an actual dominion player to piece a build together. He would stop looking like a fool for esteemed dominion players and would stop leading astray newcomers, may God bless their souls.

Degenero

08-07-2012

tldr;

Phreak is sh!t at Dominion.

Dan Mayhem

08-07-2012

Honestly, I think phreak should just stop recommeding builds to begin with since you know whar its going to be after "i play this guy as a ..."

Akira Kid41

08-09-2012

I like to buy stacks of health pots and stay in the game picking up kills and assists. I only buy when I die and I have been able to successfully stay in the game with prospectors and boots until I buy B.F. and such. If you play dominion well farming a large rod or B.F. doesn't take that long.
True story bro.