Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
I just got this error today "Unspecified error has occurred, please check the logs for details". I was playing LoL last night. I did a system restore to 7/20/2012 from safe mode and it did not fix the issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it did not fix the issue.
The download stops at 33%. After my reinstall I attempted to uninstall again and got error "Error Code: -5006 : 0x8000ffff"
I did the following posted by a wrenchmen in a past thread:
Hi everyone - give this a try:
- Delete all traces of LoL Files and folders
- Download CCleaner (Free version is under the paid link)
- In CCleaner, go to 'Registry' and scan for issues
- Fix all found issues, and be sure to make a backup when asked!
- Try reinstalling
- If it fails, go back into CCleaner, go to 'Tools', select League of Legends and select Uninstall
- If this fails, select League of Legends, select Delete Entry, then try to reinstall.
I did run CCleaner's cleaner and registry cleaner successfully.
This did remove the program. I am reinstalling at this point a second time but I do not have faith this will fix the issue. Please advise.