leaverbuster issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boyofpandas

07-23-2012

Alright... recently my comp has been having issues like bsod's (blue screen of death) and I have been forced to do Player vs. AI. These bsods happen sometimes while playing and I can restart my comp and get back into the game with in 5-8 mins and then my comp will be good for as many games as i want to play without a bsod. and lets face it.... in a Player vs AI not much is going to change within 5-8 mins (I've done one with just me and another person) but I try to get reconnected back into the game as fast as possible yet sometimes I cant because I go over the afk time period. This recently triggered the leaverbuster and banned me. I find this system to be at fault. I know that it is supposed to help and it does remove the large player base that quits but it is ruining the game for me as I find it unfair to be banned for something so small for the game type.

Gumurak

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofpandas View Post
Alright... recently my comp has been having issues like bsod's (blue screen of death) and I have been forced to do Player vs. AI. These bsods happen sometimes while playing and I can restart my comp and get back into the game with in 5-8 mins and then my comp will be good for as many games as i want to play without a bsod. and lets face it.... in a Player vs AI not much is going to change within 5-8 mins (I've done one with just me and another person) but I try to get reconnected back into the game as fast as possible yet sometimes I cant because I go over the afk time period. This recently triggered the leaverbuster and banned me. I find this system to be at fault. I know that it is supposed to help and it does remove the large player base that quits but it is ruining the game for me as I find it unfair to be banned for something so small for the game type.
So the program is at fault because you can't maintain your computer. Admit to getting bsod's that can take you longer than the 10 min afk period. Fix your sh!t and try again sir.

JonesBones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Dude... He said he was only doing Player vs AI. because he was getting bsod. If he was doing ranked or maybe even normals then I would see a problem but Player vs AI is a lot more laid back and really he shouldn't be penalized cuz he knew he had the problem and went in a much less competitive environment.
So Gumurak get off your high horse cuz not everyone has the money to spend on new stuff...

Gumurak

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesBones View Post
Dude... He said he was only doing Player vs AI. because he was getting bsod. If he was doing ranked or maybe even normals then I would see a problem but Player vs AI is a lot more laid back and really he shouldn't be penalized cuz he knew he had the problem and went in a much less competitive environment.
So Gumurak get off your high horse cuz not everyone has the money to spend on new stuff...
I didn't say anything about buying new stuff. A bsod is a driver issue most of the time. And co-op vs ai is more laid back, the punishment is still in place because there are 4 other people there. Those other people have to cover for you when you are gone. And bots now can eat a new player pretty hard. But it still doesnt change the fact that its right there in your summoners code. And if you bsod and it takes you 10 mins to reboot and log back into the game, whos fault is that? Because the bsod wasn't caused by riots software. BSOD's are YOUR responsibility.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

07-24-2012

Vs. AI games are still regulated by LeaverBuster.

Please prioritize fixing your BSoD before continuing to play. If you need additional help, you can attach your .dmp file from the Blue Screen and we can help you through troubleshooting.

boyofpandas

07-24-2012

I'm working on trying to fix the BSoD issue but if u didn't read I only ever get a blue screen for the first match I try to play or a few minutes of starting up my computer for the first time and afterwards I don't get another. And sometimes I won't even get one. I really like this game but I will have to wait till I get this problem fixed because of the leaverbuster. But in my opinion the leaverbuster should be replaced by a 30min-1hour delay to play another game instead if banning fans of the game for 1-7 days.

Erekyu

Recruiter

07-24-2012

why not do 1v1 custom? idk if there regulated but i dont see why it would be