Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blow your Mind with this concept

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x Syotos x

07-23-2012

So me and my buddy are duo-queuing in ranked and we either have to dodge because some one trolls because of what we are doing or we face dodges left and right because of what we are doing . (4/5 games dodged so far,1 by us) what is this concept that is making all these dodges? This is what it is.

We say we are going top as a 2 top, at first we say to our team to do a 2-1-2 setup but they qq or nonsuch about having to follow the stupid meta. and we end up either with a jungler which makes our ad solo or us break our setup which we already have set and done . causing problems all over. why dont people understand that THE META can CHANGE and be moved AROUND.

blindcyde80

07-23-2012

maybe for the same reason you two refuse to split? i could care less about sticking to or moving away from the meta, but you two are just as bad as those you complain about, just on the opposite end of the spectrum

KnightxSScarlett

07-23-2012

Ranked is not the place to try new metas unless it's team.

Kino4500

07-23-2012

Have you tried Solo-top characters (such as Pantheon) and junglers (like Fiddlesticks) at top lane? Best combo ever.

Volibear + Darius can work too at top.

Screw the Meta! XD