Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Zyra, Rise of the Thorns

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorgoras

07-23-2012

This champ spotlight is useless, phreak doesnt say "Tons of damage". That sucks

Volkova

07-23-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Shaco has JitB's. That makes him Heimer.

Do I seriously have to have this argument every champ even though each champion actually is really different? Pattern recognition people! :P

these noobs player think all champs are the same, i've played zyra and its kinda unique. she has burst that is not showed on the Spotlight, and her passive is just amazing and OP. when is she going to be realeasd @morello?

AntiSkillshot

07-23-2012

Quote:
Ravors Malody:
Heimerdinger Version 2.0.

imo still bad

One turret that only changes per rank/ult vs one turret that can either be melee or ranged... also is affected by her ult. That's the only thing they share, their turrets can be effected by their ults. Everything else? Not even close.

y so Sinon

07-23-2012

FINALAAY MENG . I BEEN SAVIN IP FOR THIS CHICK SINCE DUR AHRI PATCH CUZ DAH OTHA RELEASES WHERE NOT HAWT LIKE ZYRA'S FIRE SKIN MENGGG. I SAVED UP 41K IP FOR DISS MAAANG
Yay.
Ok.

FoxxyThunderTits

07-23-2012

Hey Morello. If the world doesn't end at the end of this year, make a Meso-American themed champion doomsayer.

Tenacious777

07-23-2012

I think some ones a big fan of Poison Ivy lol.

Kenson

07-23-2012

About time!

Ravors Malody

07-23-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Shaco has JitB's. That makes him Heimer.

Do I seriously have to have this argument every champ even though each champion actually is really different? Pattern recognition people! :P

The stupid seedlings only last 30 seconds. Not even good for wards

The seedling to become turret lasts only 10 seconds with a poor range and rate of fire.

===
Her AP ratio's are sad considering she has no sustain and she is not a bursty like leblanc or has good escapes.

SirSupple

07-23-2012

Poison Ivy <3

EclipseStriker

07-23-2012

hey morello, release her already?