Champion Spotlight: Zyra, Rise of the Thorns

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sanovah

07-23-2012

@Morello So how long before we get a zyra redesign? Don't get me wrong I LOVE everything about her kit and played her quite a lot on PBE, but let's be honest here. The seeds are required to do any viable amount of Damage and they're soooo easy to see once a player has seen her in a game they'll know exactly how to avoid her in advance seeds completely shutting her down. The only option then is to combo them and I highly doubt the average and even most "pro" players will be fast enough to double W, E or Q, the other ne, and then R before the enemy sees them and runs away.

So yeah since the majority of her dmg comes from a move that is rather obvious and easy to avoid if planted in advance of a combo or part of a combo less than 10% of the LoL population will be able to pull off on more than a once occasion. How long before the redesign?

SoulSlayerX

07-23-2012

I think they'll just activate her she is already on the character list in profiles

GnomeDigest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravors Malody View Post
Heimerdinger Version 2.0.

imo still bad
Heimer wishes he could target his turrets with his auto-attacks and that his ultimate had that sort of impact. Heimer so outclassed. Snowmedinger melted into obsolescence.

SoulSlayerX

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanovah View Post
@Morello So how long before we get a zyra redesign? Don't get me wrong I LOVE everything about her kit and played her quite a lot on PBE, but let's be honest here. The seeds are required to do any viable amount of Damage and they're soooo easy to see once a player has seen her in a game they'll know exactly how to avoid her in advance seeds completely shutting her down. The only option then is to combo them and I highly doubt the average and even most "pro" players will be fast enough to double W, E or Q, the other ne, and then R before the enemy sees them and runs away.

So yeah since the majority of her dmg comes from a move that is rather obvious and easy to avoid if planted in advance of a combo or part of a combo less than 10% of the LoL population will be able to pull off on more than a once occasion. How long before the redesign?
Well, if would be good if there were no global cooldowns on her skill then it will be possible. You have no idea how fast some people can spam skills (such as leblanc's, kassadins). I can do all of leblancs skill in less than 2 seconds (as long as the ult doesn't glitch up and end up copying the wrong skill)

macdr

07-23-2012

Oh wow, she's going to dominate....dat cc, mix her with an ali bot and thats all she wrote folks

imgettingcarried

07-23-2012

2marrow?

Baby Nap Time

07-23-2012

2:57 "Only the unfortunate entrance of Skarner prevented Zyra from winning the fight outright."

Um, yeah. Because having a bar and a half of health with Ignite ticking away is "winning."

4:11 "The combined damage takes him down almost immediately."

Well, he was at 35% health. That fight was won by the ward, not by Zyra's kit.

OneVendetta

07-23-2012

at least she isn't human. She doesn't look very fun though

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Does this mean she's coming out tonight or what

Zerglinator

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZG Million View Post
2:57 "Only the unfortunate entrance of Skarner prevented Zyra from winning the fight outright."

Um, yeah. Because having a bar and a half of health with Ignite ticking away is "winning."

4:11 "The combined damage takes him down almost immediately."

Well, he was at 35% health. That fight was won by the ward, not by Zyra's kit.
Imma let you finish, but Zyra is the best champion of all time.