loosing elo because of your game lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TripodMidget

07-23-2012

just lost a game due to the fact that the servers lagged my whole team out. no loss forgiven no "we are working on the lag issue" nothing nada zip zilch.

Argothes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

The lag IS currently being taken care of; it's your own responsibility to not play games during this lag and any games you enter pose a risk for a loss. You play these games at your own risk during these times of lag, much like the players who always have lag.

Please remain patient, the problem will be solved in due time!

BamGfAsRpd

07-23-2012

How do you know the problem is being taken care of? becuase I am having the same problem, server-sided lagg all day now -.-

Kanajos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Who told you this lag is being tooken care of? Not a single Rioter has even admitted to there being lag coming with the Mid-July Patch.

Gumurak

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripodMidget View Post
just lost a game due to the fact that the servers lagged my whole team out. no loss forgiven no "we are working on the lag issue" nothing nada zip zilch.
What have you tried? Have you tried pinging the server to see if there is packet loss? because it's hard to say it's just server lag, when there are just as many not having a problem. it is also a peer to peer game. So having someone lagged out on your side through thier isp can effect the entire team or game.

Argothes

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamGfAsRpd View Post
How do you know the problem is being taken care of? becuase I am having the same problem, server-sided lagg all day now -.-
Riot is always doing everything they can to make player experience the best it can be.