What my summoner doesn't know (Semi-Lit RP, Open and Accepting)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowhunter161

07-23-2012

As per the other thread - Click Here

This is an RP based on what happens when the champions aren't being summoned. What happens when they are? Does Lux sew? Is Ahri really a stripper? Does Teemo have a thing for Lulu or is it Tristana? Does Morgana like to bake? And just how well is Akali at being a nurse? All these questions can be answered.

One thing that I ask are the following.
1. Those of you with "Ask" and "Dear" accounts. Please let someone else do the champion that you have taken the role of being their "Ask" representative. In other words, if you are Ask Fizz, don't be Fizz in this RP.
2. A paragraph, 5 good sentences, is required for each post if you would be so kind. Be creative and descriptive as you can. Use "...." marks for speech or bold out speech. Whichever you want.
3. No god-moding and please be nice to the other RPers.
4. I reserve the right as TM or Thread Master to throw curve balls or story twists. I do not abuse my power but I would ask that it be recognized if i throw story elements into the story and/or I make a calling on a situation.
5. Have Fun!

Claiming a champion.
When you claim a champion. Make sure you start your first post of that chosen champion saying

[[ Claim Champion: (Insert Name Here) ]]

And then I'll add you to the list of chosen champions so no one else will

Questions? Let me know in OOC or however else you wish to ask.

shadowhunter161

07-23-2012

Chosen Champions
1. Ahri - Shadowhunter161
2. Teemo - TeoLeif

shadowhunter161

07-23-2012

Bump it up!

Midnight Firefox

07-24-2012

(I dunno who to choose. I know I can't go Lux though. -w- technically I can choose anyone.)

TeoLeif

07-24-2012

((Mmmm fine. I guess I'll be a part of this. :P))

[[ Claim Champion: Teemo ]]

shadowhunter161

07-24-2012

((Bump Bump Bump))

shadowhunter161

07-25-2012

Ahri

Resting in the Institute of War's spa and relaxation center, Ahri laid back in the refreshing hot spring as she went over her last summoned match tactics. Her hand gentle swished the crystal green water back and forth in though as her body soaked in the warm water into her muscles. Her tail gently swayed under the water back and forth as the current from the springs pushed it. Ahri's thoughts went around the scary thought of how much Darius' axe attack hurt and that not even her strongest items could slow it down, the pain lingered in her mind. Scaring her, haunting her.

She shook her head to rid the thought as she dashed forward and dove under the water, her tail being the last to follow her in a fury of bubbles. A moment or two later, she resurfaced, like something out of the Little Mermaid movie, and started to swim towards the stairs. It was old not seeing anyone else here after a fight. It's usually the first go-to.

SorakaxWarwick

07-25-2012

((I know that I may be nitpicking over the small details, but "Dear" accounts are the same as "Ask" accounts and it may help to edit that part in in the OP.))

Mibani

10-15-2012

((Well, I wanna be a part of this too.))

[Claiming Champion: Orianna]

Wizerdlol

10-15-2012

i WANNA do fids, but then we all know what he does in his room all day...
so i guess i quit XD