Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

UI change to help streamers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malchak

07-23-2012

Was watching TheOddOne and he is getting friend request bombed by some one. This was making it nearly impossible for him to play because the request covers the queue buttons.
edit: I should also add that he was not the only pro getting bombed, multiple streamers are getting friend/game request bombed. It makes you unable to queue when you do press the button. even a re-log doesnt work the client just says "Failed to join queue".

Needs to be changed in 2 ways.

1. Make it so friend/game requests don't block queue buttons.

2. Make the amount of friend request a person can recieve limited so they don't hear
*RUR RUR RUR* every second.

I know us normal players don't have this problem, but thousands upon thousands of people watch pro streamers.

Duhritos

07-23-2012

If some of these friend requests were just wanting to spectate, my post could fix this http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2386884

Malchak

07-26-2012

no this was a hacker that is using some kind of glitch/bot/script to send so many requests that it make them unable to queue. even after a re-log the client fails to join queue.