Champion Connections

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Birdy51

01-17-2013

Actually a minor correction, but Zilean helped Janna win in an annual race between Piltover and Zaun. While she is a Zaunite champion by birth, she represented Piltover for the race, suggesting that she disagrees heavily with the current Zaunite leadership.

Lionant

01-17-2013

I tried not to repeat anything that's been said already:

- Viktor led a research team that created Blitzcrank, and his research was also used to revive Sion.
-Diana and Leona are Chosen of the Moon and Sun respectively; Diana is basically waging a Moon Crusade against anyone who denies the power of the moon.
-Irelia has a brother, Zelos, who went missing. It's speculated that he will return as a champion at some point.
-Nami's people need a moonstone to survive; many believe that the Lunari used to give Nami's people the moonstone, but the Solari slaughtered the Lunari, so Nami's just chilling in the league atm.
-Orianna is a robot made in the likeness of a girl of the same name, who died while training to be a league champion. The girl had a lot of talent for dancing; Orianna's in-game dance looks like a ballerina dance.
-Brand's body, Kegan Rodhe, was from Lokfar, which is where Olaf is from.
-Rumble has a technological rivalry with Heimerdinger.
-Swain (and possibly LeBlanc) probably had a hand in the disappearance of Katarina's and Cassiopeia's dad.
-Jarvin II (not IV) saved Xin Zhao from a Noxian gladiator arena. His name in the arena was Viscero; Xin Zhao happens to have a Viscero skin.

Torquill

02-15-2013

Anybody know if the girl in mords story is significant or just filler?

Ill Darkistino

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Inch Rooster View Post
One I'm extra curious about. If Ashe and Sejuani are the descendents of 2 of the 3 sisters, what if any champion represents the 3rd?
For some reason I think its Tyrndamere.

OriginalA

02-18-2013

Lissandra, the Ice Dervish is the third descendant of the 3 sisters. She isn't a Champion.

Tyrndamere was a nomad before Ashe married him for his army.

DalisDL

03-06-2013

Zed killed his master who was also Shen's father D:

yourselff

Morec0

08-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquill View Post
Anybody know if the girl in mords story is significant or just filler?
Remains to be seen, but my money is on just filler. A character and witness to add testament to what the lore is telling us - rather than having it be speculation or rumor he killed the man/he was looking for something.

Arcus Diabolus

08-06-2013

just because it hasn't been dropped yet

-Riven's squad (platoon, larger branch? I dont know Riven's rank at the time, so meh) was horrifically killed along with the ionian forces by Singed and his chemical warfare.

-Varus wants to kill all noxians involved with the invasion of Ionia, including Riven off the top of my head. (How would he react to finding Riven, self-exiled from Noxus? Possible forgiveness? Nah, I say Riven beats the **** outta him)

If you couldn't tell, I love Riven.

5waggprince

11-17-2013

Not so much lore but the shop keeper in Howling abyss is Ezreal's Uncle.
btw if you wait 30 seconds after winning in Howling Abyss Lyssandra tells a minute long story