Champion Connections

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fffogolin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilenVt View Post
From what I heard, the 3rd sister is mentioned only in the Journal of Justice and is said to be a future champion.
Her name is Lissandra, the Ice Dervish. Not a champion.. (yet)
Darius is Swain's right hand.
Swain worked with LeBlanc to get to the Noxian high command.
Gangplank and Miss Fortune are rivals.
Poppy inspired Galio to carry on with his life and become a champion.
Volibear, Nunu and Anivia also support Ashe as Queen of Freljord.
Singed is Warwick's understudy.
Gragas signed a business deal with Ashe and Tryndamere to use Freljord's water to brew his drinks,
Corki rides Heimerdinger's inventions.
Evelynn and Twisted Fate used to be a couple.
Malzahar and Kassadin are bitter enemies. (Malzahar threw Kassadin's Daughter into the void)
Jarvan IV took Shyvana under his wing.
Talon was Katarina's and Cassiopeia's father right hand.
Teemo foiled Veigar's evil plans once.
Wukong is Master Yi's apprentice.
Ziggs looks up to Heimerdinger

These are all I recall right now

Yikole

07-24-2012

Heimerdinger made Master Yi's goggle thingies.
Katarina found Sion's remains and brought him to the necromancers.
Singed poisoned a battlefield on which Riven was fighting, killing friend and foe alike, causing Riven to exile herself.
Mordekaiser, Sona, Karthus, and Yorick are in a band called Pentakill.

LePWNa

07-24-2012

Jax and Gragas used to be bar buddies, no?

KiteMeGood

07-24-2012

Zyra will become Maokai's mortal nemesis (due to misuse of magic) only to have Rammus acting as Zyra's bodyguard.

mewmatt123

07-25-2012

i think this was already kinda mentioned but talon and kat are both looking for kat's father, talon to fight him because he was the only one who could beat him and kat because she wants to be with her father again

lilspikez

01-03-2013

i could be wrong, but somewhere i read that Garen and Jarvan were leading an army, only to be opposed by Shyvana in her dragon form. Then as talon was about to be killed, he was offered life and Joined as top blade along with Katarina. . oh and Ahri just became a sexy fox ;]

Fabala

01-06-2013

Diana suffered an unrequited affection for Leona during their training under the Solari. When Diana began expressing heresies, she ended up becoming the new Avatar of the Moon, as Leona is with the Sun. Leona, Pantheon and Diana all come from the same Greco-Roman style area.

Evelynn, Elise, Karthus and a few other champions all call the Shadowed Isles home now.

Annie's mother is described as a shadow witch, while Vayne's family was killed by 'twisted witch', which may or may not be a connection. The same could be said of Elise, being a twisted witch. Riot really likes to intertwine various champion lores.

Oh, Rengar and Kha'zix have intertwined lore, too.

IMAFIRAHMAHLAZOR

01-06-2013

Yep Rengar and Kha Zix want to kill each other. Kha zix wants to eat Rengar to gain his powers, Rengar wants Kha Zix head as a trophy for his den simply because he is a hunter.
Play Twisted treeline, the lady voice in the altar tells Hecarim that Mordekaiser is not to be trusted.
Someone said that Mordekaiser, Sona, Karthus, and Yorick are in a band called Pentakill and this made me wonder, Morde Karthus and Yorick are all involved with the Shadow Isles, no where in the lore says Sona have anything to do with the Shadow Isles, but it makes me wonder if this band Pentakill implies anything about Sona and the Shadow Isles O_o

xSkivy

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMAFIRAHMAHLAZOR View Post
Yep Rengar and Kha Zix want to kill each other. Kha zix wants to eat Rengar to gain his powers, Rengar wants Kha Zix head as a trophy for his den simply because he is a hunter.
Play Twisted treeline, the lady voice in the altar tells Hecarim that Mordekaiser is not to be trusted.
Someone said that Mordekaiser, Sona, Karthus, and Yorick are in a band called Pentakill and this made me wonder, Morde Karthus and Yorick are all involved with the Shadow Isles, no where in the lore says Sona have anything to do with the Shadow Isles, but it makes me wonder if this band Pentakill implies anything about Sona and the Shadow Isles O_o
They all have skins along with Olaf that literally make a "band."

Lajinn5

01-16-2013

Draven and Darius are bros
Tryndamere and Ashe are married
Nunu is Ashe's emissary(or something along those lines)
Teemo is really a sociopath(read old lore :P) who is in Tristana's friendzone
Malzahar commanded Kog'maw to behave and stop eating 'junk food' (everything he came across)
Gragas bought land for his brewing from Ashe and Tryndamere
Zed is Shen's old rival and archnemesis
Veigar and Teemo seem to have a thing going where Veigar does something and Teemo stops him
Rumble dislikes Heimerdinger
Renekton and Nasus are brothers and mortal foes
Warwick was Singed's master I believe
Both Xin Zhao and Alistar are survivors of the Noxian arena
Galio followed Poppy to Demacia (she is the young girl with the crown in his story)
I believe Kayle helped stop Maokai's rampage on Twisted Treeline
Poppy was the one to bring the crown to either Jarvan(or one of his fathers/grandparents)
Amumu and Annie are friends
I believe Janna's ship beat Zilean's in a race
Zilean opposed Volibear's entry to the league
Volibear's tribe is allied with Ashe and Tryn