The Jarvanna petition!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atik L Yar

02-14-2013

So, shortly after getting into league, I spotted Shyvana. Being a huge fan of Dragons in any material they appear in, I was instantly drawn to her and her lore.

And, from said lore, I found my first LoLship (I'm an avid shipper, kinda obsessive about it.) in Shyvana x Jarven.

And here we have Quinn coming out, with Rioters hinting at her ending up with Jarven.

THIS IS INSANE! They have sparked a shipping war, and I say the Jarvana ship shall take the first shot.

I urge all fellow fans of Shyvana x Jarven to sign, so we may hopefully save our beloved ship!

Hugonauts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Jarvanna: Now and forever.

Baron Bodacious

02-14-2013

Stupid hussy upstart movin' 'in on Shyvanna's man.

OuttaControl56

02-14-2013

Somebody's going to get burnt to cinders.

Just saying.

Therazan

02-14-2013

Well, if there is more obstacle to their relationship, the more interesting it'll get; it's been proven by countless successful love stories. Just look how fired up you are, with mere speculation of a rival for "Jarvanna". If there is a Quinn/Jarvan relationship, and it's well handled, there will be lots of complains, but also acclaims and more importantly, lots of attention toward Jarvan's romantic interests. It's a good way for Riot to entertain their customers.

(Please note that I'm still a Jarvanna supporter)

LawlerBrawler

02-14-2013

Quivana. For strong independent women who don't need no man.

TauManifesto

02-14-2013

I mean if Shyvana still had SV I wouldn't be as mad at this as I am now. However SV left Shyvana many eons ago.

STKuja

02-14-2013

I support Jarvanna

You should too

KHDragonn

02-14-2013

I support all things Dragon and Dragonn

/singed for Jarvanna love

AIQ

02-14-2013

Wait, where in the lore does it say that Shyvana has feelings for Jarvan? From what I read Jarvan was looking for the same person as Shyvana and they joined forces fought Shyvana ripped the heart out and.... then she was invited and became an elite guard... did I miss something?

1234511 ... 25