Battlecast vs Mecha

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reznoir

Junior Member

07-24-2014

Bandle city is allied with Demacia.
Zaun is Allied with Noxus
Demacia and Noxus are rivals.
Heimerdinger of Bandle City is creator of the mechs.
Viktor of Zaun is creator of Battlecast.
At one point, Zaun kidnapped all the professors of Bandle City and Ziggs (of bandle city) rescued them all from Zaun. Ziggs was also Heimerdinger's right hand man.
Heimerdinger and Viktor both underwent experimentation for self improvement. (Heimerdinger to improve his brain and Viktor to remove his humanity)
Heimerdinger has a taunt for Viktor in game. "If you seek to replace all humans, there will be no one left to appreciate your work."
Viktor has nothing directed straight at Heimerdinger, but they both seem to have this view of human improvement, just through very different strategies.
Aside from this, Viktor has a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE rivalry with Jayce (Ally of Demacia) because of the whole power core thing.

Nothing is confirmed about Mecha vs Battlecast, but this is totally possible, especially with Battlecast Kogmaw and Battlecast Skarner in the midst PLUS the two new mecha skins.
Also, you see Rumble in the splash for mecha Aatrox and you see Heimer and Ziggs in the splash for Malphite. The weird thing about this is Heimer a rival of Rumble whereas Ziggs is friends with Rumble.

"He believed that Heimerdinger and his associates were "sellouts", trading superior yordle technology to humans for nothing more than a pat on the head while yordles remained the butt of their jokes." - Rumble
I don't think it's as much of a Rivalry as much as it is mixed views among coworkers.

"Hmm… the other two also added jet boosters to their ultimates. Wonderfully efficient!" - Heimerdinger

This was on the new update for the mecha release. I think they all worked together assuming the other two are ziggs and rumble.

"By my calculations, we’ve made Prototypes 06 and 13 even better than Prototype 00. Better… stronger… more volatile. This calls for live-fire testing!" -Heimerdinger

Heimerdinger and Viktor are both creating robots armies.

Viktor worked in collaboration with Professor Stanwick to build Blitzcrank, but Professor Stanwick stole credit for Blitz completely.
Heimerdinger worked with Piltover to create Piltover Customs. Out of this came Piltover Customs Blitzcrank. It's fair to say that Viktor could have negative feelings towards heimerdinger because he works so closely with his rival Jayce, and furthermore, defaced what is Viktor's original idea.


Sorry my thoughts are so scattered! D: It's just a lot of information and I keep finding more that possibly supports this. Feedback would be awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reznoir

Junior Member

07-25-2014

Anyfeedback at all guys?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SecretLore

Senior Member

07-25-2014

I'd say it is pretty likely that mecha is heimerdingers answer to viktors battlecast line.
It was also said that he did the mecha line together with other yordle scientists and on mecha aatrox you could see rumble,so the huge threat of the bc-line may have been what drove rumble and heimerdinger to work together(and ziggs,but ziggs doesn't seem to have a problem with either of them)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reznoir

Junior Member

07-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretLore View Post
I'd say it is pretty likely that mecha is heimerdingers answer to viktors battlecast line.
It was also said that he did the mecha line together with other yordle scientists and on mecha aatrox you could see rumble,so the huge threat of the bc-line may have been what drove rumble and heimerdinger to work together(and ziggs,but ziggs doesn't seem to have a problem with either of them)
The only question I have is what does Heimer have against Viktor? Like i can see why Viktor would dislike heimer, but is it really just a battle of the brain type thing going on?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

07-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznoir View Post
The only question I have is what does Heimer have against Viktor? Like i can see why Viktor would dislike heimer, but is it really just a battle of the brain type thing going on?
I Dunno... The Battlecast are obviously good guys who are trying to save the world... Why someone would oppose them?

i mean look at this:

Name:  velkoz-battlecast.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  631.1 KB BC Vel Koz is looking for survivors after an earthquake, they are not destroying a city.
Name:  Urgot_BattlecastSkin.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  214.6 KB BC Urgot is not attacking Demacia in this picture (A city allied of the Yordles).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necrolegion89

Senior Member

07-26-2014

This whole Battlecast vs Mecha is pretty interesting. Can't wait to get my hands on Mecha Malphite later today.

All are amazing. Mecha Aattox's sound effects sound freaking amazing and love my Mecha Kha when he evolves. Ooohh now I wanna get Super Galaxy Rumble to complete the good guy robot army.

Oh could SG Rumble be another colab with Heimer and Ziggs to combat Battlecast???


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrFlats

Junior Member

07-26-2014

I also think Corki is coming up soon on the Mecha Line.
Don't know how menacing it could be but since Heimerdinger built his rolf copter, might as well make the upgrades.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
I Dunno... The Battlecast are obviously good guys who are trying to save the world... Why someone would oppose them?

i mean look at this:

Attachment 1026331 BC Vel Koz is looking for survivors after an earthquake, they are not destroying a city.
Attachment 1026341 BC Urgot is not attacking Demacia in this picture (A city allied of the Yordles).
Meanwhile, looks at Vel Koz's tentacles, destryong dem buildings like a baws.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reznoir

Junior Member

07-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrolegion89 View Post
This whole Battlecast vs Mecha is pretty interesting. Can't wait to get my hands on Mecha Malphite later today.

All are amazing. Mecha Aattox's sound effects sound freaking amazing and love my Mecha Kha when he evolves. Ooohh now I wanna get Super Galaxy Rumble to complete the good guy robot army.

Oh could SG Rumble be another colab with Heimer and Ziggs to combat Battlecast???
OH MY GOD! SG Rumble would be amazing on the mecha side. i feel like that's a bit too "involved" for the inventors/leaders tho


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Impoa

Senior Member

07-28-2014

Interesting concept, if this continues I'd like to see more mecha skins!

maybe we can see mecha Galio, mccha Xerath, and mecha Rammus personally


12