Does Riot intentionally match you with idiots?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cnnr

07-23-2012

I feel like Riot just hates me and gives me tops that feed and don't ward, junglers that gank at 1/4 health or never gank at all, mids that push all day without wards, tanks who feel invincible at level 2 and want to tower dive, supports who don't build gp/10, and ad carries that think harass is more important than cs.

It's like they just completely ignore your normal game elo and you can be matched with anyone below the competence level of a bowl of cereal. Solo queue is the devil, I swear. I once had an Anivia mid who had 86 cs at 25 minutes. I understand everyone has bad games and bad days, but come on, everyone that plays this game can't be completely retarded, right?

TeknoWizard

07-23-2012

Well... If they intentionally group idiots together... and you ended up with them...

HonorableGeneral

07-23-2012

There once was an ugly man who called everyone in the whole town ugly because he always saw himself as being above them.

Then, on his birthday, someone bought him a mirror.

Careful

07-23-2012

Yes, they're clearly testing you.

ManicPhilosopher

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonorableGeneral View Post
There once was an ugly man who called everyone in the whole town ugly because he always saw himself as being above them.

Then, on his birthday, someone bought him a mirror.
Can I please have this one?

HonorableGeneral

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManicPhilosopher View Post
Can I please have this one?
By all means :P

ZiavU

07-31-2012

Riot = freegame.. welcome to the freeeeeeeeee game..... matching system suk.... ranking ssystem suk..... only make for those who have their own team and likes to spend money in buy new champ, and new acc. etc. end of it, retarded system will never change.

Restore the roar

07-31-2012

No

Deathremar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
Well... If they intentionally group idiots together... and you ended up with them...
the truth hurts huh.

Ehrlich Mar

07-31-2012

I would say that I've had the pleasure of playing with some pretty decent teams in the past, and I've also had the misfortune of playing with a fair number of bad ones. It doesn't take much to make a team into a bad one since it only takes one player's mistakes to destroy a winnable match. That being said, a person's skill in this game does not determine their intelligence or their capability to be good given time and practice. Simply be courteous, friend request players who are kind and/or have gaming potential, and play with them more exclusively if you find this to be a major issue. Regards.