What day of the week should the next Dominion Draft Day be?

Sunday 7 21.88%
Monday 0 0%
Tuesday 2 6.25%
Wednesday 8 25.00%
Thursday 1 3.13%
Friday 14 43.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Dominion Draft Day!(seriously, this time)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaRatmastah

07-24-2012

Wednesday and friday are both actually pretty good days for me, so I'm liking how the poll is turning out so far, heh. Gonna let it go on a bit further then I'm gonna make the official event post.

DiscworldDeath

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
probably lots of playing other games on the wide. the steam sale helps a lot
Steam sale too stronk! And Binding of Isaac too!

On eu-w we do it in the chat-room, been having chat-room drafts/PG games almost every day for the past month. Aside from Monday when we have the weekly tournament.

DaRatmastah

07-27-2012

Looks like Friday is going to be our next dominion draft day. =) Will most likely be August 10th, I gotta get my stuff together and make sure that day will work.

In the meantime, who would like to sign up as a Dominion representative? ELO doesn't matter, I'd much rather have friendly, helpful people that I can trust to lead teams. Reply to this thread if you'd like to be a representative. Of course, you're going to have to be available for some time during the day on the 10th if you'd like to. Representatives will hang out in the DominateDominion room, gather people for matchmaking teams, and hop into draft mode. Tasks will be to introduce new players to dominion to show them the ropes, and record the names of participants to be entered into the drawing for some RP codes.

Edit: it should be noted, you don't HAVE to be a new player to be entered into the drawing for RP, anyone who plays on a representative's team will be entered.