What day of the week should the next Dominion Draft Day be?

Sunday 7 21.88%
Monday 0 0%
Tuesday 2 6.25%
Wednesday 8 25.00%
Thursday 1 3.13%
Friday 14 43.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Dominion Draft Day!(seriously, this time)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaRatmastah

07-23-2012

Hey all, I want to run another Dominion Draft Day! Some may remember the first one, and then the failed attempt at a second one! Life got a bit crazy, and I had no time to do such a thing(plus I was planning on running it on a saturday, and that was right when Feedski's tourney started running).

So, that said, what day of the week would people prefer? I'm counting out saturday this time, because I don't want to conflict with the weekly DD tourney. Also, I'd like to give out a little RP to incentivise people, particularly non-dominion players. Any ideas on methods to accomplish this? I was thinking of picking a few "team captains" to run pick-up teams, who can then enter their teams in the drawing for the RP. Thoughts?

What is Dominion Draft Day?

Basically, it's just a day designated for EVERYONE to play draft dominion instead of normal dominion. One of the main goals is to reduce draft queue times, because Draft is more fun to play than normal due to the ability to ban and counter-pick. It's also a way to reach out to summoner's rift players to come join dominion, so they can play with people who can show them the ropes in a friendly atmosphere, without having to worry about hard-to-counter champs like kass, urgot, and yorick creating a negative game experience.

SpiderParadox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

This is intriguing, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who wasn't around for the first one, do you have more details as to what this is? premade teams on draft, or just a day when everyone decides to do draft, or a tourney? I'm interested but need more info.

DaRatmastah

07-23-2012

Ack, sry. Will edit original post with details.

JasmineChen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Weekend days are ideal for picking up players from other time zones, giving maximum flexibility for many people. Is the event just for NA, or on other servers too?

inFe eD

07-23-2012

Every day can be dominion draft day, if people just arrange the games in the chatroom.

NamKim

07-23-2012

I wish I could be a part of this. But I am one of those casual gamers that just plays when I feel like it so I cannot make any promises.

But if you can decide on a day, I will try to make an extra effort to be online during those times.

Fair warning, I still suck pretty bad...

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

07-23-2012

I would love to play draft everyday if ques would get under 5 min. 5 Min I can deal with. 10+? Hell I don't know how pros put up with their ques.

DaRatmastah

07-23-2012

Well that's why we're trying to encourage draft mode, to shorten queue times =D

larkhill

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY View Post
Hell I don't know how pros put up with their ques.
probably lots of playing other games on the wide. the steam sale helps a lot

naotasan

07-23-2012

I vote friday so I can get some practice in for Dominate Dominion