Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends vs WoW

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farthas

07-23-2012

Please tell me this isn't serious, I've been playing LoL for about a month and I would be at a year of WoW if Cata wasn't dead. And I very heavily prefer League and I'm still a bit of a noob at it...

Alreich

07-23-2012

look at all the baddies comparing two completely different play-styles as if they can even remotely have a similar item to compare.

Hang on, since you guys like talking about useless topics and making dumb posts to respond to them

God that Avengers movie sucked compared to that My Little Pony toy I got when I was 6

blindcyde80

07-23-2012

Quote:
Rathemias:
Seriously, have you ever played a game so wonderful you just wanted to cry from joy? thats what i get when i play WoW the graphics are so wonderful and the gameplay is incredible. As a substitute for when im bored, i guess league is okay.

obvious troll is obvious, and successful i might add

0/10 for topic, but i'd give your trolling success a 7/10 easy, for getting that many replies WITH such a bad topic

blindcyde80

07-23-2012

Quote:
Alreich:
look at all the baddies comparing two completely different play-styles as if they can even remotely have a similar item to compare.

Hang on, since you guys like talking about useless topics and making dumb posts to respond to them

God that Avengers movie sucked compared to that My Little Pony toy I got when I was 6

also..... g.i. joe brah, g.i. joe

Whiteguuy

Recruiter

07-27-2012

reason i play Lol ~~havent spent money on any video games for the last 3 years (yes i havent gotten any RP cards either)