Rate The Above

12345612 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
...white russian.
I thought I heard someone call my name. But alas; it was only my level of madness on the scale of one to milk.

The Cryophoenix

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
I thought I heard someone call my name. But alas; it was only my level of madness on the scale of one to milk.
I rate Jackoboy pretty high because he's been around on the RP board FOREVER, back when it was still on the Lore board and the Ask Champions were pretty recently coming out, and he generally seems like a funny guy and fun to chat with. Though I haven't seen everything he's posted or OOC'lly posted, I like him! Also he's pretty active and bumps a lot of boards, General RP or Ask Champions and I appreciate that.

8 out of 10!

AskMadmanMundo

07-22-2012

I would rate Anivia.

But I don't feel as if i have the right.

The Cryophoenix

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
I would rate Anivia.

<3

I'm flattered but no worries Mundo, I like your attempts to improve your writing skills. I don't see myself as superior to anyone else just because I can write detailed posts as Anivia, I'm still just a person at a keyboard like everyone else on this board. ^.^

While some people like your RP Mundo and others do not, in my eyes you're pretty easy to get along with, you're very nice to me, you're active, generally trying to improve your writing skills, and can be quite funny at times! I give Mundo about a 7. The fact he's actively going out of his way to increase his skills as a writer really helps! You're getting there Purple one.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
I would rate Anivia.

Mundo trolls too much.

5 out of 10

I'd rate miss Anivia but I haven't seen her around enough, nor do I really read the ask threads.

AskMadmanMundo

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Mundo trolls too much.

5 out of 10

I'd rate miss Anivia but I haven't seen her around enough, nor do I really read the ask threads.
I demand a pillow for this one's butt immediately!

AskPantheon

07-22-2012

This is precisely why people don't like you.

The Cryophoenix

07-22-2012

I feel like I'm missing something. : /

AskMadmanMundo

07-22-2012

I am going to run a pillow shop.

Everyone who is butt-hurt gets a 10% discount.

And this is my way of showing affection, I'm the big brother figure who picks on you guys, but I do it because you're the bestest ever.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2012

...Or... we could go back to rating, absolutely. Though I barely read Silverling's post, the ones I did read were funny, and detailed.... So I say 8/10.

12345612 ... 33