Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When does S3 start?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axiom Prime

07-22-2012

Kind of tired of low elo players, not truly complaining I mean I know I put myself here to an extent. When I play with a few higher elo friends I hold my ground easily. But I'm curious as to when S3 will start and when the ladders will be reset?

Really looking forward to climbing back up the ladder but this having to dodge games and wait 30 minutes to start a new one is getting old, I left D3 because it was a tremendous flop, I'd really hate to have to leave LoL because of the trolls and teens.

mAgIcAl PuPpY

07-22-2012

I looked into it before and it is either September or October. October is s3 finales but I cant be sure

Sweet N Nasty

07-22-2012

S1 started in mid-july. S2 started some where in August. I wouldn't be surprised if S3 started in September