Hey I bet if you complain more trolls will stop.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupt3dCow

07-21-2012

Ok so I understand that there are "trolls" out there but more and more I find that the people complaining about the trolls are the ones who are turning into the very trolls they complaining about simply because they are raging so hard. On top of that 3/4 of the post here are people freaking out about picks that dont go with the meta or people choosing or trying new champs, which is fine till i look up thier match history and its nothing but a blind pick games. I get being upset in a ranked game or mayb even a draft normals but blind really? I am by no meens a high elo player or overly talented and even i know that in blind pick over half the time theres not even junglers! And i get that there are bot games but i could play a new champ a thousand times in a bot game and i will never get the same reactions and game know how as i would get playing against real people. This is the reason for blind pick! To try new lane combos etc.... And even if you are in the other game types stop raging so hard and turning into trolls yourself. Like so many before me make friends and this wont be a problem. Mute the worst ones and do your best to win your lane.

P.S. Xbox ps3 etc are just as bad with trolls they just do it over headsets instead of in type. Pls people just deal or leave.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupt3dCow

07-22-2012

Wow figured more would agree with the whole people complaining of trolls turning into trolls themseleves point... Guess not