Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF 3s 3rd Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fascistqt

07-22-2012

Team currently at 1300. Myself and another have experience at and near R1 in S6-9 in WoW, and are looking for another competitive player to grind through ELO Hell. Have yet to find a strong complement to our twosome, but willing to give anyone with some solid competitive experience a try.

This should go without saying.. but... please have extensive champions available to fill diverse roles for counter picks. Have versatile rune pages to fill those roles. Be a team player and minimal raging.

Please list 5 of your best-played champions, along with your IGN.

Cahir McCodename

07-22-2012

hello, i am an experienced 3vs3s player. Been playing 3vs3 maps for about a year. My win is 970? I mostly top, or i can bot as well.
Name is GetThatFoo
My highest elo in 3vs3 was 1372, but teammates never are on.
Best Champ: Wukong, Ashe, lee sin, WW, and Tryn
Ps. I don't rage

Dano

07-22-2012

I'm looking to find a solid group of guys to grind rating and do something competitive, however I haven't done much Twisted Treeline...

Previous Experience in WoW:

S8 Glad on BG9 followed by a 2710 rating during S9(Just missed cutoff)
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Dano/simple

Champions I can play: Singed, Ziggs, Yorick, Sivir

IGN: Dano

Lorthix

07-22-2012

Just have to say, PvP in WoW is not anything similar to League. No idea why you are claiming your experience in it makes a difference.

Captain Ins4no

07-22-2012

Agreed i was reading this and was wondering why WoW pvp **** was even being talked about ....