Nidalee Cougar hop Places?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wzthegreat

07-22-2012

^-----Title

So I had this problem when i was playing as nidalee on Twisted Treeline:

Where on this map could nidalee jump over walls or rifts? i need those locations so I don't go somewhere and try to jump 4 times before realizing.

If you know where those places are, please post them here so everyone can see/learn them and make use of that ability. Thanks

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

07-22-2012

The red lines are the jump you can do, the blue line is a jump I am not sure about, I've seen some Nidalee try but I don't remember any of them suceeding.

LOLtr

07-22-2012

The blue jump is possible, but very hard to successfully do. I have only managed to do it a few times, and it was a little bit to the right of the blue line.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2012

You can jump dragon wall but it is VERY hard to line up correctly

Koldheartedjsp

07-22-2012

the wall north west of the line above the lower camp is jumpable too

Lertan

07-23-2012

There are places along the lower dragon wall where you can get closer to the wall. Walk along it a bit, and you'll see where you get that half-step closer. Those parts can be jumped easily.

There are also a number of places that can be jumped near the edges of walls, so you can shave a second off here and there, but the approach is quite awkward on some of them.

Sadly, as far as I know, there isn't a point along the base wall you can jump.