Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nidalee Cougar hop Places?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wzthegreat

07-22-2012

^-----Title

So I had this problem when i was playing as nidalee on Twisted Treeline:

Where on this map could nidalee jump over walls or rifts? i need those locations so I don't go somewhere and try to jump 4 times before realizing.

If you know where those places are, please post them here so everyone can see/learn them and make use of that ability. Thanks

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

07-22-2012

The red lines are the jump you can do, the blue line is a jump I am not sure about, I've seen some Nidalee try but I don't remember any of them suceeding.

LOLtr

07-22-2012

The blue jump is possible, but very hard to successfully do. I have only managed to do it a few times, and it was a little bit to the right of the blue line.

Axil

Recruiter

07-22-2012

You can jump dragon wall but it is VERY hard to line up correctly

Koldheartedjsp

07-22-2012

the wall north west of the line above the lower camp is jumpable too

Lertan

07-23-2012

There are places along the lower dragon wall where you can get closer to the wall. Walk along it a bit, and you'll see where you get that half-step closer. Those parts can be jumped easily.

There are also a number of places that can be jumped near the edges of walls, so you can shave a second off here and there, but the approach is quite awkward on some of them.

Sadly, as far as I know, there isn't a point along the base wall you can jump.