Life without League (Blog post from HeadChief's strike)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeadChief

07-22-2012

Ok so I have officially gone on strike from playing a single game of league of legends until they fix my favorite hero and put him back the way he was before they changed him. I am talking about Twitch. who is absolute **** right now for no reason at all they made him a lot weaker then he already was when he was already a balanced hero if not a little but weaker in total overall play of league. But now he is absolute useless so forgetaboutit.

Already things on the positive note. I am sleeping better the past few days, I am taking my free time to clean up my whole entire environment and organize my stuff, and think about whats next to advance in my life. I already see major results that I am on a clear thinking path aside from wasting my focus and my energy on playing a game that only made me miserable most % of my time I spent on it. And now since they went ahead and actually changed the one guy I like to take it easy and have a lot of fun playing with I have no purpose to continue wasting my life that doesn't bring me happiness by playing this game. I'm a get outside more this summer and enjoy the sunlight on my skin. Talk to every women I find attractive outside and work my game and get laid more often in real life. FUUCK LEAGUE! (Will be updating on a normal basis until I either get what I want or my life leads me to something way more fantastic that this was actually a sign from god that they changed Twitch and made him ****ty so I can go build a better life then my time and money on League)

HeadChief

xXCFXx Avenger

07-22-2012

They might buff him slightly, but if you are waiting for another change to his kit. You will be waiting a long time.

mAgIcAl PuPpY

07-22-2012

jerking off to medieval twitch as he last hits....now that's something.

Firefox711

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadChief View Post
Ok so I have officially gone on strike from playing a single game of league of legends until they fix my favorite hero and put him back the way he was before they changed him. I am talking about Twitch. who is absolute **** right now for no reason at all they made him a lot weaker then he already was when he was already a balanced hero if not a little but weaker in total overall play of league. But now he is absolute useless so forgetaboutit.

Already things on the positive note. I am sleeping better the past few days, I am taking my free time to clean up my whole entire environment and organize my stuff, and think about whats next to advance in my life. I already see major results that I am on a clear thinking path aside from wasting my focus and my energy on playing a game that only made me miserable most % of my time I spent on it. And now since they went ahead and actually changed the one guy I like to take it easy and have a lot of fun playing with I have no purpose to continue wasting my life that doesn't bring me happiness by playing this game. I'm a get outside more this summer and enjoy the sunlight on my skin. Talk to every women I find attractive outside and work my game and get laid more often in real life. FUUCK LEAGUE! (Will be updating on a normal basis until I either get what I want or my life leads me to something way more fantastic that this was actually a sign from god that they changed Twitch and made him ****ty so I can go build a better life then my time and money on League)

HeadChief
I'm glad that you've been able to see some positive changes in your life just by taking some time away from the game. I think that's good, and it is something all of us can remember to do if we are at the point where the game is just not fun anymore, is to just take a break from it.

Although, if you really wanted Twitch to get change, I don't think going on "strike" is going to help much, since they probably don't even know that you are on strike in response to Twitch's recent changes. A better productive way of going about this is to post at the champion feedback section, and explain why you think this champion has become unfun, unplayable, etc. - due to the recent changes of xy, and z. You are more likely to get a response that way, instead of just going on strike.

Anyway, I'm glad your life is getting better - that's all that matters really.

Best wishes,
Firefox711

Sam Is Whoa

07-22-2012

Thank god your not playing. Maybe you can stop posting the most ignorant dumb thing 1000 times. About a champ that nobody played anyway.