League of Legends- No middle class? the rich and poor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mAgIcAl PuPpY

07-22-2012

The more and more I have played League, the more i feel that the middle class has disappeared. The suburbs have been torn down and the dog has been sent away to the animal shelter. In the place of the quaint suburbs, there are now projects. Scrubs roam the lands.

Across the street the rich point and laugh as the project people try to build rafts to cross into the paradise of riches. Each year, the water tears into the ground making the river wider and wider. The gap is to far now and rather than building rafts to try and better themselves, the scrubs fight among themselves. Little gets accomplished.

Perhaps it is just me but I feel that the gap between being a good player and being a terrible player is growing. Sad to say, you are either living in a mansion or building rafts.

SyskyIsNifty

07-22-2012

I'm waiting for someone to make a joke at your expense.

But I do see where you're coming from. Sadly, this gap is created by the trolls and sadists of the community. You pointed out the obvious, but crafted a unique metaphor with which to display it. +1, free bump.

awosominator

07-22-2012

+1, free bump.

mAgIcAl PuPpY

07-22-2012

Thanks. More metaphors to come!

King Kappa

07-22-2012

Nasus isn't at the animal shelter, he's currently trying to contact Mordekaiser to talk to him about joining Pentakill.