A Light in the Desert (NasusxLux)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyowyn

Senior Member

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4ddleBuff View Post
Yay. Can't wait to fave your story on the FF.net website.

^^ Every chapter I read from this story, my heart sort of dips whenever you mention that 'fox woman' (I have a well-known obsession with the nine-tailed fox). Ahri and Nasus really seems like an intriguing pairing for me, and a lemon between them is something I've been wanting to write for quite a while; your story has only further encouraged me to do it.

And considering your story, I'd love for a KarmaxNasus story. I think they'd make a great pairing romance-wise whereas AhrixNasus would make a great pairing *ahem* ***-wise. As for the tie-in, I'm still thinking as to how to do it right now. I'd love to discuss with you about the lemon on Personal Messaging on FF.net, since I don't want to clog up this thread with my um...plotting.

No need to be flattered. You deserve all this praise. :3

Excelsior!
It won't let me read it for 24 hours :P Because I'm new.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

W4ddleBuff

Senior Member

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyowyn View Post
It won't let me read it for 24 hours :P Because I'm new.

Oh the suspense. I'm hanging on every word you say so I can have the green light to begin writing AhrixNasus goodness. XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

09-25-2012

Waddle and his Ahri lemon obsession...

EDIT - On a side note, that was a really lovely chapter, Eyowyn. Very nice Nasus portrayal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

W4ddleBuff

Senior Member

09-25-2012

Still waiting on that green light PM. o_______o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

09-25-2012

I secretly hope that the PM never comes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

W4ddleBuff

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySlicer View Post
I secretly hope that the PM never comes.
The PM arrived yesterday night, and I already have about 3k words.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

09-30-2012

Oh. Well then. It's still not on your FF.net account yet...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

W4ddleBuff

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySlicer View Post
Oh. Well then. It's still not on your FF.net account yet...
I'm at 6k words and counting.

I don't want to publish the first chapter until A Light in the Desert is published on FF.net.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Could you please begin to upload this story to FF soon? I'd like to add your story so I can better follow it. I know the site kept you from originally posting because you were new, but isn't the "ban" over now? I'd really like to follow


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

W4ddleBuff

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
Could you please begin to upload this story to FF soon? I'd like to add your story so I can better follow it. I know the site kept you from originally posting because you were new, but isn't the "ban" over now? I'd really like to follow
I concur. I also cannot post my Nasus lemon without the published work of this on FF.net. lool